Become a Glamazon stylist and join the 1600+ professional stylists building their businesses through Glamazon Australia-wide. Be your own boss and do what you love!
Are you a mobile freelance makeup artist, hairdresser, hair stylist, spray tanner, nail artist, lash technician or teeth whitening expert?
Glamazon is proud to empower and equip Australia’s best beauty freelancers with software that enables them to run their own beauty businesses.
An app for you to accept bookings and your own website to share and get clients self-booking. The easiest system to manage your business, receive online payments and our team will manage your booking requests and payments 7 days a week.
How it works:
1. Download the Glamazon Stylist app and apply to join our style squad!
2. Sign up to become a GLAMbiz member. Check out our subscription tiers here: www.glambizsoftware.com
3. As a GLAMember, let us handle your back office, and payments. Set your prices on your very own Glamazon website with integrated bookings and payments system and use this link on your Instagram or Business cards to allow your customers to book you directly.
4. Accept work on your own terms - every time a customer makes a booking within proximity to your area, we’ll alert you via SMS and app notifications! Accept the jobs via your Glamazon App!
5. Add Glamazon bookings to your calendar – we know you’re busy being your own boss, so we enable you to conveniently export your Glamazon bookings to your preferred calendar so your bookings are all in the one spot! You can thank us later!
6. Get paid without the hassle - get paid directly into your bank account within 48 hours after every job you complete. We provide a tax statement of payment so you have a record of every service, no more invoicing!
7. You’re a star! Check out your ratings – customer’s rate you after every job, so you can build up street cred and industry reputation with every job you complete. In this app section you can also change your personal details, because we know life get’s crazy sometimes.
And... we provide 7 day customer service!
As featured in: Shark Tank, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Mashable, B&T, The Huffington Post, Pop Sugar, Cosmopolitan, The Urban List, Your Money, The Australian, The Sydney Morning Herald and more!
Connect with us:
We’d love to hear from you!
Follow @glamazon.au on Instagram
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Glamazon
BOOK BEAUTY. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app doesn’t let you update your profile. Not only that but the non refundable subscription fee is very expensive for the little amount of work that’s available via this app. You don’t earn much for the fee you pay and I sense some distrust from the company. It says $50, then at payment it says $55 to include GST. Then after you pay they email you more conditions about it and tell you they take no commission but 3% and 30c for credit card fees. It seems like every time you do something, there’s something else that you didn’t know before paying. I want a refund of my subscription
It took about almost a month to get my status updated to a qualified artist. After a few issues with the app not being responsive (their response was that the app worked quicker for stylists that had signed earlier), which also took a couple of weeks to resolve and another payment. I’d say they need to update their software for the app. What is the point of taking on new makeup artists/hairstylists if the app can’t cope and it is only working for the older stylists? $50/month is a lot for a service that doesn’t really work.
App doesn’t work
Can’t save any information or update my services to find bookings. App doesn’t work
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.