Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 11.0 and higher.
We've added the ability for users to create and manage their Glassdoor Profile within the app, and to easily apply to jobs with their profiles.
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting spot on the continuum of social networks
Glassdoor fits somewhere between AngelList and LinkedIn on the startup vs big grown up company scale.
Definitely worth downloading and having a play with.
Decent Jobs Advertised, Company Reviews Can be Bought
Used to be a good site for honest company reviews. Now Glassdoor can be paid off to take any negative ones down by the company in question which really doesn’t give the job applicant an honest overview of the company that they may be interested in working at.
The jobs advertised are of a decent quality though and much better than most job sites.
Would be better with Salaries but Jobs are good to see
Wish it had Salaries but Jobs are good to see and get on the email. Wouldn’t put a lot of stock into reviews as they are very subjective but hey, most of the time people are only willing to say something at all is when they are complaining so yeah, always skewed.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2008–2019, Glassdoor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.