The Global Currency Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa card used to make payments in multiple currencies, either in person or online, wherever Visa cards are accepted. You can choose from 11 currencies, locking in the exchange rate when you load funds onto the card.
It’s a simple, secure and convenient way to shop, whether online or overseas.
The mobile app helps you manage your card on the go. You can:
- Fingerprint and Face ID login
- View your wallet balances and transactions
- Transfer money between your wallets, exchange money, remove wallets and change your wallet order
- Temporarily block and unblock you card
- Report lost or stolen cards and change your card PIN
- Change and reset your username and password
- Set transaction alerts via push notifications
- Track your load limit
About the Global Currency Card
The Global Currency Card is available to Bank of Melbourne customers with an Australian residential address, over 16 years of age.
For more information visit bankofmelbourne.com.au/globalcurrencycard.
Your money is protected by Chip and PIN card security with the Visa Zero Liability Policy, protecting you from any fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases*.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Within Australia: 1300 804 266 (local call cost)
Outside Australia: +61 3 8536 7873 (standard call charges apply)
Downloading the app is free. Internet connection is needed to access the Global Currency Card App. Normal mobile data charges apply. Please be aware that you may incur internet data charges through your mobile network or internet service providers for using the app whilst roaming. We support Apple iPhone iOS 8.0 and above. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Information is current as at 21 November 2017. You should read the Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. Obtain a copy of the PDS online at bankofmelbourne.com.au/globalcurrencycard. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Bank of Melbourne is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Before using Internet, Phone, Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read the corresponding Terms and Conditions at bankofmelbourne.com.au
* Visa Zero Liability Policy covers Australian and New Zealand issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.
This Global Currency Card app update for Bank of Melbourne includes accessibility enhancements & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- St.George Bank Limited
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bank of Melbourne – a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.