Just updated with Apple Watch complications, interactive widgets, a brand new iPad app, and a completely redesigned Apple Watch app!
Glucomate is the perfect companion app for people who record, track, and monitor their blood glucose on iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. It's for people who have their readings automatically saved to HealthKit, or otherwise want to keep a record manually. With nice charts, a detailed history view, sleep and workout comparisons, and Apple Watch app for quick-entry - it's the go-to companion for someone wanting to stay on top of their blood glucose.
Though not required, Glucomate works nicely with CGM or other blood glucose-monitoring devices that send glucose readings to HealthKit. Not just for people with diabetes, either. Glucomate is for anyone who records their blood glucose - no matter how frequently!
Glucomate offers a completely free, fully-featured Demo Mode. It lets you get a feel for the app before subscribing, or allows you to try out the app even if you don't record your own blood glucose to HealthKit.
• Quick entry of blood glucose data into HealthKit on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
• An interactive widget for an even quicker way of entering a new blood glucose reading
• Complications on Apple Watch, widgets on iOS (may require your device to be unlocked for updates to come through)
• A summary of the current day, highlighting the most recent glucose reading, along with information about highs and lows, time in range
• Look at glucose readings during workouts or your sleep, and compare your waking glucose across days
• Analysis features with information and trends from the last 7, 14, 30, or 90-days
• History view with averages, high/low information, time in range, and ability to view all readings for a given day, along with readings during any sleep or workout from that day
• Customisable charts with the ability to show/hide and reorder to create a custom app experience
• A full-featured Demo Mode allowing you to get a feel for the app without having real blood glucose readings in HealthKit
• Support for mmol/L and mg/dL units.
Glucomate tries to be the perfect companion for people who monitor their blood glucose. Is something missing? Got an idea? We're always looking for feedback or new ideas. Feel free to get in touch via the "Contact" button in the app. We'd love to chat!
Glucomate contains an optional yearly subscription and/or lifetime in-app purchase unlock. A taste of some features is available for free, and some features can be trialled through a Demo Mode. Payment is charged to your Apple ID account. Subscriptions and trials renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to expiry of the current period. To turn off auto-renew, and/or to manage your subscription, visit your iTunes/App Store account settings.
Glucomate respects your privacy. There's no third-party code, and potentially sensitive information such as data read from or written to HealthKit doesn't leave your device.
This update adds support for subscription introductory offers, and fixes some minor bugs.
Recent updates introduced Apple Watch complications, and Lock Screen widgets on iOS.
Apple Watch complications, lock screen widgets:
• View the most recent glucose reading stored in HealthKit
• Also shows the time of the last reading, along with whether it is high, low, or in-range using your settings low/high readings
• Complications require watchOS 10, lock screen widgets require iOS 17
• On iOS, the iPhone or iPad must be unlocked for the Widgets to update, and this may be true on watchOS depending on how Glucose data is sent to HealthKit.
• Also please note that some new features require an active subscription to Glucomate Premium.
• Glucomate is now available in Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Mexican Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Tamil, Thai, Swedish.
Bug fixes and improvements
• Glucomate now launches and loads data faster
• Fixes flickering on some charts shortly after opening the app
• Fixes an issue where data wouldn't update after granting HealthKit permissions
• Improved visual accessibility on the chart shown in the time in range card
• Further improvements to visual layout on iPad
• More reliable widget updates.
Got a question, comment, feedback, or suggestion? Please get in touch via the "Contact" button in the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use.
Love this app. Helps me keep track of my levels very easily using my watch. A reminder system would be great between level checking and whether the reading was before or after eating when using the watch to record your levels.
I would also love a worm graph instead of the dots.
For a person who is battling to get their blood glucose levels down, this app works fairly well. Easy to read and operate. However there are a couple of things it needs. A place to record blood pressure and a place to record weight. It would be very handy to see these two fields in conjunction with blood sugar. Having said that the app for me is useful and scores a 3 out of 5.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- 18.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.4 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $2.99
- Premium Yearly $22.99
- Lifetime Unlock $99.99