** BUILD NEW HABITS, ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS **
LifeHacker: "The app is responsive, nice to look at, allows you to set daily reminders, and just works better than the others."
Achieve your goals by defining the regular activity that will get you closer to them and then tracking it. Whether it's "Write a Book" by "Spend 1 hour writing every day" or "Get Fit" by "Visit the gym 3 times a week", simply defining the actions and watching your progress will help you get there.
Once you've defined your goal, you use Goal Streaks to track the days you work on it. Build up a "streak" by hitting the schedule you define and then try to make the streak as long as possible. Use the daily notification to remind yourself to stay on track.
Goal Streaks lets you:
* Add as many goals as you like
* Review all your goals in a single dashboard view (along with the previous week of activity)
* Tap on a date to mark that day 'done'
* View your activity in a full-screen calendar view (smoothly scrolling from month to month)
* Tap and hold on a date to add a note
* Set your target streak length
* Optionally, set a daily reminder for each goal at a time you choose
* New: Add Import/Export of goal data to CSV files
* Updated: Hide screen in background if passcode enabled
* Updated: Improved performance when used with many years of data
* Fixed: Creating new notes in the calendar view weren’t saved properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic but outdated
This is an extremely useful app! I use it daily and it's really brilliant. However it is long overdue for an update and needs iCloud sync between devices. I would personally value an update so greatly I would pay again for the app. I also think a refreshment would bring it some attention on the App Store, it deserves so much more!
Awesome. Almost perfect
I've had Goal Streaks for years and it's really one of the best ones out there. One great thing is that it allows you to put a goal AND the habit. No other one that I know of does this and I find it essential. It's very different to just have a habit of "run at least 3 times a week" to have a goal of "run a sub 4 hour marathon in September" and then the habit. Helped keep me motivated to see the reason for the habit.
My only wish was that it had some form of sync or at least export/import so you wouldn't loose your data when wiping the phone, which we got with the latest update. Awesome app!
Good but one key flaw...
I bought this in part because it had both an iPhone and iPad version and I want to be able to tick off habit activities on both devices depending on which one I have to hand. This app is ok, a lot like many others out there. But one thing I didn't realise is that the iPhone and iPad apps are totally stand alone apps - with NO sync between them. You almost take it for granted these days that iPhone and iPad apps will sync data; after all it's a pretty basic feature most apps have. Not this one. Disappointing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.