First steps for you and your baby.
Goldie Wellbeing Personalised Postnatal 16 week Program provides you with the essential exercises to perform during the early weeks of motherhood. This program focus on strengthening the fundamental low level muscles; pelvic floor and internal abdominals, which weaken dramatically during pregnancy and child birth; natural or cesarean.
With the flexibility of doing this program anywhere or anytime, this App offers over 50 different exercises over 4 different intensity levels. There are tests after some intensity levels to check your progress permitting you to move to the next level. This provides mothers with a personalised workout to rebuild your body in a healthy and safe way to prevent further injury.
Being a new mother offers time challenges. This program incorporates of more than 10 different exercise routines of 15-20 minute workouts that is recorded. Each exercise can also be recorded in isolation for those spare 2-3 minutes you have during the day. You can also track and record your weight, including body measurements to monitor your progress.
The App is developed by a mum who is a Fitness Instructor that specialises in pre & postnatal exercise who is extremely passionate about this approach to returning to fitness that she has written this to help other mums.
• Assess whether you have abdominal separation, to perform appropriate exercises to suit you.
• Over 50 different exercises of over ten 15-20 minute routines, across four different intensity levels, that also includes a Mums & Bubs workout.
• Adapt your own workout -Develop your own set routine by selecting the exercises which benefit you the most.
• Core tests are at the end of some levels to assess progress before you move to the next level.
• Exercise routine are tracked and you may record your weight, including body measurements to monitor your improvements.
• Hints & Tips to distract your baby during your limited “me” time.
• You are not alone, you can share your achievements with friends and at mothers group.
Ratings and Reviews
I had children a few years ago and thought it was too late fix this problem! It is great to view and track my exercises to see some progress
This easy to use app, really help me to recover fast from my c-section surgery- loved the hints & tips on distracting my baby
Thanks Goldie for helping me get my pre baby body back- I found it so easy to follow and flexible to work around bub. I don't think Id be doing the exercise I am today without it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sarah Sarkozy
- 26.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 Sarah Sarkozy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.