Hole19 is the FREE golf app that gives you accurate yardages, scoring for you and your friends and live leaderboards.
Don’t waste money on expensive range finders or fancy gadgets! Hole19 gives you accurate distances everywhere on the course and keeps your rounds stored in one place. With more than 43,000 golf courses available, Hole19 is THE app that actually works with Apple Watch!
“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
“I’ve been using Hole19 for a few years now and it’s been great to see my game improve tremendously. I used to shoot over 100 and now it’s great to see an average of mid 80’s” - S. Mun from Australia.
Compatible with all Apple iPhones supporting iOS 14 and Apple Watch.
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 43,000 golf courses in 201 countries.
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golf shot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Apple Watch Compatibility - Check GPS distances of every golf course right on your wrist.
• Discover Courses - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play.
• Live Scoring - Compete in real time with other golfers using Hole19-LIVE.
TAKE STROKES OFF YOUR GAME WITH PREMIUM PRO
For only $10,99 per 1 month, $34,99 per 6 months or $57,99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• Handicap Calculator: Calculate and receive a more accurate handicap that enables you to compete with golfers of all skill levels.
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course.
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations.
• Shot Tracker: Know how accurate and how far you hit each club using the Shot Tracker feature & Shot-by-Shot input.
• Overall Statistics: Performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Highlights: Showcase the highlights of your golf career
• Notes: Improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole.
• Premium Maps: Enhanced, higher resolution course maps.
• Club Statistics: Know exactly how far you hit your shots with each club when using Shot-by-shot.
• Watch Scoring: Full Input on your wrist.
• Ad-free in-app experience
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase. If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited.
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Technical questions, FAQs and more
• email@example.com - mapping requests
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Promote your brand with us
• Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• Hole19 works with iOS version 14 or above. iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
• The App is optimised for iPhone 7 and above and includes compatibility with Apple’s Health app.
• Hole19 for Apple Watch requires at least watchOS 6.
• Hole19 is not optimised for iPad.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Family Sharing is not supported
This version brings a MAJOR update that will enhance your Apple Watch experience:
Hole19 Premium golfers can now track all shots on the Apple Watch and save them to obtain Club Stats!
Keep your updates switched on to ensure you don't miss a thing!
Need any help? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps turning on with Apple Watch
I have used this on iPhone 6+ for years and it is great. However, I just bought an Apple Watch and, after you finish a round and close the app (on Watch or iPhone), it then automatically reopens the app again on the Watch. No matter how many times I close it, it still reopens on the Watch. Only way to stop it is to uninstall the app from the Watch after each round, and then reinstall. Please fix this bug as you have a great product. Thanks
I had & still hold great hopes for this app but there's 1 thing I just can't overlook. That is, despite rebooting both my Apple watch & iPhone (multiple times) the wake up function isn't working properly. That is the Watch app shuts down between shots so instead of raising my wrist to see the next distance I have to relaunch the watch app. Saying to press the side button, go-to the apps screen and press the Hole 19 app may not sound much but if you're doing it constantly you concentrate more on the app than your golf round. Beyond frustrating. The App support team are involved and appear responsive... Time will tell if they can resolve it. I won't buy the app with this bug and will go back to my old golf specific watch. Settings are as per recommendations... If this isn't common try the app a few times first. Otherwise I love how the app works and integrates with the Apple Watch.
Developer Response ,
If you could video record this behaviour so we can understand what's happening, that would be extremely helpful. We only need to understand in order to fix the issue =) unfortunately, what you describe is not happening with any of our watches. Looking forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers.
Have been using the app for a year and a half, and use it every time I play to plot rounds. I thoroughly recommend it.
You can use the app as a GPS distance aid, with the ability to plot to various points on the course. Or, you can just input your round details after your round to keep a record of how you played.
You can attach photos and share rounds with friends - they can see for themselves exactly how you played!
There are some limitations though. You are not able to alter the pin location on the greens. This means it is difficult to fully asses your approach play and chipping as you can't determine where these shots finish in relation to the hole.
Also, when selecting "penalty" the app adds one stroke to your next shot, and you can simply plot your next shot from where you drop. But, there is no option to account for a stoke and distance penalty. This then makes it looks like you have chipped out at a bizarre angle if you plot to where your second ball is played from.
If you are interested in recording details of your various rounds of golf then I believe this would be a very good app for you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Monthly $8.49
- Premium Pro Annual $57.99
- Lite for Wearables Monthly $4.49
- Lite Birdie Monthly $1.99
- Premium Pro 6 Months $34.99
- Lite Basic Monthly $2.99
- Premium Pro Monthly $10.99