Hole19 is the most used GOLF GPS RANGEFINDER & SCORECARD in Australia, with +10M rounds registered!
Hole19 is a completely FREE, accurate and battery-efficient Golf App with more than 43,000 golf course layouts and Golf GPS distances available.
Also compatible with Apple Watch, Hole19 completely replaces any GPS handheld or watch.
“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder for every course in the world with real-time distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets
• Digital Scorecard to input your shots: track your score and stats and save them all in one place
• Two scoring systems: Stableford or Stroke Play.
• Course Ratings and Reviews, Course Weather Forecast and Deals
• Track your playing partners’ scores and automatically share them by email
• Enter the Course Leaderboard and challenge other players to a golf game
• Find and follow your golf buddies and get a live feed of their golfing exploits
WANT MORE FEATURES
For only $7,99 per 1 month, $29,99 per 6 months or $49,99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course.
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances.
• Distance Tracker: Quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot.
• Overall Statistics: Performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Highlights: Showcase the highlights of your golf career
• Notes: Improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole.
• Premium Maps: Enhanced, higher resolution course maps.
• Shot-by-shot Tracking: Track each shot you make during your round.
• Club Statistics: Know exactly how far you hit your shots with each club when using Shot-by-shot.
• Watch Scoring: Full Input on your wrist.
• Ad-free in-app experience.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase. If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited
• email@example.com - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• firstname.lastname@example.org - mapping requests
• email@example.com - Interested in promoting your product or brand with us? Get in touch with us
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• Hole19 works with iOS version 11 or above. iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
• The App is optimised for iPhone 7 and above and includes compatibility with Apple’s Health app.
• Hole19 for Apple Watch requires at least watchOS 3.
• Hole19 is not optimised for iPad.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Hole19 integrates with the Health app
This new update provides a new and redesigned look for your Overall Statistics:
Overall Statistics - See your main stats at a glance. If you want a more detailed look just tap one of them and get access to more in-depth graphs.
Make sure to keep your updates turned on so you don't miss a thing!
Need any help? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loving Hole19? Help us spread the word about us and leave your review. We need you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps turning on with Apple Watch
I have used this on iPhone 6+ for years and it is great. However, I just bought an Apple Watch and, after you finish a round and close the app (on Watch or iPhone), it then automatically reopens the app again on the Watch. No matter how many times I close it, it still reopens on the Watch. Only way to stop it is to uninstall the app from the Watch after each round, and then reinstall. Please fix this bug as you have a great product. Thanks
I had & still hold great hopes for this app but there's 1 thing I just can't overlook. That is, despite rebooting both my Apple watch & iPhone (multiple times) the wake up function isn't working properly. That is the Watch app shuts down between shots so instead of raising my wrist to see the next distance I have to relaunch the watch app. Saying to press the side button, go-to the apps screen and press the Hole 19 app may not sound much but if you're doing it constantly you concentrate more on the app than your golf round. Beyond frustrating. The App support team are involved and appear responsive... Time will tell if they can resolve it. I won't buy the app with this bug and will go back to my old golf specific watch. Settings are as per recommendations... If this isn't common try the app a few times first. Otherwise I love how the app works and integrates with the Apple Watch.
Developer Response ,
If you could video record this behaviour so we can understand what's happening, that would be extremely helpful. We only need to understand in order to fix the issue =) unfortunately, what you describe is not happening with any of our watches. Looking forward to hearing from you at email@example.com. Cheers.
Have been using the app for a year and a half, and use it every time I play to plot rounds. I thoroughly recommend it.
You can use the app as a GPS distance aid, with the ability to plot to various points on the course. Or, you can just input your round details after your round to keep a record of how you played.
You can attach photos and share rounds with friends - they can see for themselves exactly how you played!
There are some limitations though. You are not able to alter the pin location on the greens. This means it is difficult to fully asses your approach play and chipping as you can't determine where these shots finish in relation to the hole.
Also, when selecting "penalty" the app adds one stroke to your next shot, and you can simply plot your next shot from where you drop. But, there is no option to account for a stoke and distance penalty. This then makes it looks like you have chipped out at a bizarre angle if you plot to where your second ball is played from.
If you are interested in recording details of your various rounds of golf then I believe this would be a very good app for you.
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 115.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Annual $57.99
- Premium Pro 6 Months $34.99
- Premium Pro Monthly $10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.