The Golf Mentor handicap tracker is a superior tracker that is designed to be used by the large majority of golfers. Official handicaps are not designed for the average golfer. They are designed to be used by very competent golfers in competitions. This why the highest male handicap is 36 and the highest female handicap is 40. Using the tracker, you can set up an eClub and invite your friends to join. Then you can view each others handicaps and results.
The Golf Mentor handicap goes up to 99, so it can be used by almost all golfers. Offical handicaps use scores from the last 20 rounds so they change very slowly, and you need to post five games before it starts. In contrast, an mCap starts working after three rounds. Our handicap uses Simple Stroke Control rather than Equitable Stroke Control so is easier to use and only requires entry of the final score rather than needing to enter every hole. You cannot use our handicap in official competitions, but the Golf Mentor handicap is a good basis for social competitions, such a group of mates playing for skins. This app allows you to post enough scores to obtain a good feel for your handicap.
The Mentor Handicap Tracker also allows you to enter details of your practice sessions and lessons. This way you can keep track of all aspects of your game.
There is a 10 day free trial and then an In-App purchase available for a USD $5.99 Yearly Subscription, using the Upgrade option. This will give you one years access to unlimited functionality, including posting as many games as you wish. Please note the following:
- Payment will be charged to your Itunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- If you need to restore your subscription, just sign into your account on the app.
Version Version 1.2.1
Changed screen shots.
- Philomaths Pty Ltd
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © The Golf Mentor (2020)
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.