Goodbudget is a personal finance app for budget planning and money management. Share a budget with sync across multiple phones (and the web!).
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget's web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you're on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 7 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
If you're looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker **
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful Budgeting App
This app was the only one I could find that did everything I needed. Was a bit tricky to figure some things out at first, but simple once I understood. Has rollover balances, selectable and recurring budget cycles, individual envelope targets/limits and a way to input your income each pay if you like or you can fill envelopes independently. You can also choose when top up amounts for each envelope will occur automatically, within a chosen cycle. I also love that my partner can log into the same account/budget I have, so we can jointly use the budget together.
Really good budgeting app. We were using money journal but it wasn't being updated and kept crashing. This app was a fantastic find as a replacement. It's simple to use and we like that it lets you create your own categories which other apps don't allow. The best feature for us is that you can share between devices which makes it a great household budgeting app rather than most of the others that are aimed at individuals. You can also export the data which is very useful too.
Good for Australia
Have tried a few envelope budget type programs and previously used YNAB which was very good. The biggest issue has always been that most apps work on a monthly basis and assume that you receive a monthly paycheck.
Where Goodbudget excels is that it allows you to budget on a Fortnightly basis, which aligns with the Australian system, and makes it much easier to work out.
Ease of use and feature sets are very good. Doesn’t have a native iPad app but the web based login can be used on iPad.
- Dayspring Technologies, Inc.
- 13.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-present Dayspring Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plus Plan $8.49
- Annual Plus Plan $69.99
- 3 Months of Plus Plan $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.