The GoodSAM Responder App is a professional deployment system used by Emergency Services around the world and the National Health Service in the UK.
GoodSAM provides a range of solutions connecting those with specific skill sets to those in need, for example:
- GoodSAM Cardiac: This system is used by ambulance services to alert those trained in resuscitation (e.g. off duty paramedics, nurses, doctors, police and fire staff) to those nearby who are likely to be in cardiac arrest. This system has saved many lives around the world.
- GoodSAM Volunteer Response: GoodSAM is a platform used by the NHS and 3rd sector organisation such as the Royal Voluntary Service and British Red Cross to deploy volunteers to those in need. At the current time this is coordinating the 750,000 NHS Volunteers to help those isolated in the Coronavirus crisis.
- GoodSAM Pro: This is a professional dispatch system for community first responders and the emergency services.
The App utilises the latest in location technology and has many advanced features including a built in “radio” (Buzz) function so you can communicate with surrounding colleagues.
The GoodSAM platform has saved hundreds of lives and helped many thousands of people around the world. If you can help your community, please download the App and register under your parent organisation (or get your parent organisation on board if they are not on!).
Visit www.goodsamapp.org for more information.
Please download the App and join our global community.
Our Apps rely on location services for navigation and position updates. Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GoodSAM is now providing Video Pathways to Ambulance and Police Services, for example enabling emergency callers video to be forwarded directly to an on-call hospital team. This has considerable benefits in speeding patients to the right resource for their needs. As such, there are some new functions to support this:
- If a live stream is forwarded to you, you can view it by simply tapping on the push notification.
- If a recorded stream is forwarded to you, you can view it by simply tapping on the push notification.
- If you have been invited to a consultation (either directly or via video pathways), you can join it by simply tapping on the push notification.
Ratings and Reviews
Use your CPR skills for GoodSam!
I’ve now been to six alerts over the four years I’ve been a GoodSam responder.
App sign up process does not work
I have downloaded the app and read the AV website instructions on how to sign up but the sign up process on the app does not work. You can't add images and can't get past some fields. This should be fixed ASAP as I think the idea is worthwhile but you are losing a lot of potential first responders by making this impossible to use.
Got responded, did cpr using a local defib, guy walked out of hospital a day or so later.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GOODSAM LTD
- 71.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 GoodSAM LTD