The GoodSAM Responder App is a professional deployment system used by Emergency Services around the world and the National Health Service in the UK.
GoodSAM provides a range of solutions connecting those with specific skill sets to those in need, for example:
- GoodSAM Cardiac: This system is used by ambulance services to alert those trained in resuscitation (e.g. off duty paramedics, nurses, doctors, police and fire staff) to those nearby who are likely to be in cardiac arrest. This system has saved many lives around the world.
- GoodSAM Volunteer Response: GoodSAM is a platform used by the NHS and 3rd sector organisation such as the Royal Voluntary Service and British Red Cross to deploy volunteers to those in need. At the current time this is coordinating the 750,000 NHS Volunteers to help those isolated in the Coronavirus crisis.
- GoodSAM Pro: This is a professional dispatch system for community first responders and the emergency services.
The App utilises the latest in location technology and has many advanced features including a built in “radio” (Buzz) function so you can communicate with surrounding colleagues.
The GoodSAM platform has saved hundreds of lives and helped many thousands of people around the world. If you can help your community, please download the App and register under your parent organisation (or get your parent organisation on board if they are not on!).
Visit www.goodsamapp.org for more information.
Please download the App and join our global community.
Our Apps rely on location services for navigation and position updates. Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update provides some new functionalities, especially to our volunteers. You will now find a "Report" tab and a list of task identifiers for requests you have attended. This will enable you to verify jobs if claiming expenses.
There are also "under the hood" improvements to other aspects of the App.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A no-brainer if you are CPR-certified
Imagine if someone collapsed in the coffee shop next door - you wouldn't hear about it until tha ambulance arrived, typically 8 mins or so in a metro area
GoodSAM uses the smartphoen in your pocked - CPR-certified professionals can opt to be notified via Smartphone if a cardiac arrest occurs in the near vicinity. No obligation to respond - like tinder, can swipe left to reject and call passes to next nearby GoodSAM responder.
Idea is to crowdsource trained CPR-providers to ensure quality BLS int he mins before the prehospital experts arrive. Makes sense for all registered healthcare professionals to register - no obligation to respond, no medicolegal implications - just good, solid mateship and social enterprise - Aussies helping Aussies
Wildly popular in the UK and aparadigm that should spread globally!
Genius app - however no matter what I do I do not get the warning sound - I have all the settings so that it should sound even on silent but it doesn’t work. I tried having the same settings as my mum (hers alerts her) but mine still wouldn’t work!
Good Sam works fine
The app takes a few minutes to understand, but then is fine. A minor concern is that it uses battery while running in the background. However, if you are called and can save a life just from your training, it’s worth it.
Recommended for all first aid certified people.
- GOODSAM LTD
- 31.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 GoodSAM LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.