Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day views.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
THE best calendar app EVER
Okay I've used many a calendar app to try and organize my life - especially things that done need to be done everyday, also reminders and events, appointments etc. Its always been hard to try and determine when is the best time to do this or that - this app DOES IT FOR YOU! It does the juggling - and if it's not a good time 'Later' and it will pop up somewhere else!
Being a shift worked without a regular 9-5 this has been amazing to achieve everything I want and need to do in the week. 5 STARS, thank you google!
Been using this calendar app for about 5 years or more on phone and PC. It’s great. I like the features, like colour decoding, notifications, repeating events.
There are a few things I’d like to be able to do, but can’t at the moment:
1) I’d like the option to be able to create notifications for the finish time of events. Currently only notifications for the starting times are possible. I need reminders to pick up my kids *after* the event too.
2) I’d like to be able to copy an event to a new date. I can set up repeats, but sometimes when I make a new appt, all details stay the same except the date and time. I’d like to be able to copy/duplicate an existing event to a new date/time. Eg when I’m at the physio making a new appt, I don’t need to re-enter everything, I can just say “copy this event” and select a new date/time. Would also be great - if I’m not asking too much - to have the option when adding a location to an event, to select ‘current location’.
Many thanks in advance. I’ll change my rating to 5/5 (perfection) for these cake icings...!!
When it works, it’s fantastic. When I book a flight and get the gmail confirmation, I like that it comes up straight away in Calendar with a picture. However, if I book multiple flights with multiple confirmations coming through within a small timeframe, only the first one comes through to calendar from gmail and there is no way to push the others through manually. Also, I recently booked hotels in Kyoto 2 nights followed by Naoshima 2 nights, with separate confirmations coming through to gmail. Calendar created event of 4 nights Kyoto. I tried to delete the last 2 nights but the whole event deleted and now I can’t push any of the bookings from gmail to calendar. I could create events/bookings manually in calendar but that defeats the whole purpose of the app.
- Google LLC
- 162.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.