Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You're now more protected from malware and phishing while browsing with our new Safe Browsing features.
• On iPad, Chrome introduces better mouse and trackpad support.
• You can now share a web page by creating and sharing a QR code. To get started, tap the 'Share' icon at the top right.
• You can find your downloads in the downloads folder in Chrome's menu, or in your device's Files app.
• You can add nicknames to your payment cards saved in Chrome on your device. Add a nickname when saving a new card or go to Settings > Payment methods > Edit.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was perfect - now, not so much
Before the layout, interface and design was brilliant, so clean and perfect and slightly unique compared to other browser apps (e.g. Safari)
But this new layout design change update is almost exactly what I was running away from compared to competing browsers..
It was a total punch in the face and I was shocked more in horror than any delightment whatsoever. :/
I'd love to have a slight hope for it to return or at least be able to find an in between with the earlier design and whatever they're trying to do now. That's why my score is in between, not necessarily good or bad as I loved it before, but now it's a desaster as stated in title.
Worst browser in History since last few updates killed its usability
Over the last 2-3 updates, Google Chrome has become so terrible to use, I am at the stage of recommending ANY other Browser and I can guarantee you will be much happier off.
* Seriously, every time I open my iPad now, it brings up Chrome, however it is dropping/crashing forcing it to refresh, and now whenever it refreshes it FORCES mobile pages onto you. Especially in Facebook! Nothing is more annoying than Mobile pages, yet Chrome is forcing this on you with every drop/crash.
It never used to be like this and needs to be fixed ASAP!
* Double spaces in Facebook: About 4-5 updates ago, Chrome has become the only browser to insert double spaces in Facebook. Whilst you think it wouldn't be annoying, believe me when I say it is more than frustrating with tens of thousands of complaints. But guess what? Google has become so large now, they don't actually care about you the end user anymore. This should have been fixed almost 12 months ago, but you guessed it, nope no fix in sight for this annoying bug.
Please fix these issues ASAP! ...and by ASAP, I mean NOW! No really!....months later and the issues still persist. It seems google is trying to kill off Chrome :/
Edit: Over a year since I wrote the above and nothing has been fixed. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Most recent update
I’ve been waiting for the mobile app to get a hi update for a while it was clunky and hard to use while on the go away from home, by now the new Ui is amazing and very fast wow every little detail like new tabs automatically opening to google is just perfect and so seemless as well as super fast. The search button at he bottom that allows you to start typing with out needing 2 hands to google something is perfect that has been my biggest problem when trying to google something quickly. 10/10 update!
- Google LLC
- 97.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.