Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read web pages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH – use the magic of Google Voice search to find answers on the go without typing
• TRANSLATE – easily read web pages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY – use incognito mode to browse without saving your history (find out more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• Location: Needed to personalise websites and search suggestions based on your device’s location
• Photos: Needed to save and download photos to your device
• Microphone: Needed to search by voice
• Camera: Needed to upload images from the camera to websites and to scan QR codes
• Bluetooth Sharing: Needed to find Physical Web devices
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can now download .mobileconfig files. Simply download them as you would any file; they will be available in iOS settings.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
something I would love
Hello, Chrome is a great app and especially the best because you also can’t delete it. In Chrome, I would love a new feature that you can take a photo of something like an artwork for example and then it will come up with the full picture. I do art classes and I would love to find the pictures they put in the books. So can you make something that you can take a picture and then it will originally give you the image you’re looking for or related images. Overall, this is great! :)
Worst browser in History since last few updates killed its usability
Over the last 2-3 updates, Google Chrome has become so terrible to use, I am at the stage of recommending ANY other Browser and I can guarantee you will be much happier off.
* Seriously, every time I open my iPad now, it brings up Chrome, however it is dropping/crashing forcing it to refresh, and now whenever it refreshes it FORCES mobile pages onto you. Especially in Facebook! Nothing is more annoying than Mobile pages, yet Chrome is forcing this on you with every drop/crash.
It never used to be like this and needs to be fixed ASAP!
* Double spaces in Facebook: About 4-5 updates ago, Chrome has become the only browser to insert double spaces in Facebook. Whilst you think it wouldn't be annoying, believe me when I say it is more than frustrating with tens of thousands of complaints. But guess what? Google has become so large now, they don't actually care about you the end user anymore. This should have been fixed almost 12 months ago, but you guessed it, nope no fix in sight for this annoying bug.
Please fix these issues ASAP! ...and by ASAP, I mean NOW! No really!....months later and the issues still persist. It seems google is trying to kill off Chrome :/
Edit: Over a year since I wrote the above and nothing has been fixed. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Chrome on macOS is outstanding but Chrome on iPadOS is a poor experience. Today, for the 3rd time in the past 6 months, Chrome decided to close all of my tabs. Unfortunately when this happens it isn’t like clicking the “Close All” button and being able to hit “Undo”.. no.. when this seems to happen, it happens after coming back to the app after switching away from it (today I switched away to reply to a Message, took 15 seconds).
To further describe the issue: when it happens, it closes all normal tabs as well as all incognito tabs. It’s like a full reset, almost like reinstalling the app. It is incredibly aggravating and after today I’ve decided to switch back to Safari full time for iOS. I’ll still use Chrome on macOS, but on iOS it is just too buggy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 139.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.