Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW – you can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN – Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS AND PAYMENT METHODS – Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY – See all your tabs in a single view and easily organise them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES – Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• The Chrome menu has a new layout.
• You can now manually add site passwords at any time in Chrome settings > Passwords.
• Share a direct link to part of a page that you’ve highlighted by long pressing on it and then selecting 'Create link'.
• On your iPad, drag down on the address bar to see your open tabs at a glance.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
something I would love
Hello, Chrome is a great app and especially the best because you also can’t delete it. In Chrome, I would love a new feature that you can take a photo of something like an artwork for example and then it will come up with the full picture. I do art classes and I would love to find the pictures they put in the books. So can you make something that you can take a picture and then it will originally give you the image you’re looking for or related images. Overall, this is great! :)
Worst browser in History since last few updates killed its usability
Over the last 2-3 updates, Google Chrome has become so terrible to use, I am at the stage of recommending ANY other Browser and I can guarantee you will be much happier off.
* Seriously, every time I open my iPad now, it brings up Chrome, however it is dropping/crashing forcing it to refresh, and now whenever it refreshes it FORCES mobile pages onto you. Especially in Facebook! Nothing is more annoying than Mobile pages, yet Chrome is forcing this on you with every drop/crash.
It never used to be like this and needs to be fixed ASAP!
* Double spaces in Facebook: About 4-5 updates ago, Chrome has become the only browser to insert double spaces in Facebook. Whilst you think it wouldn't be annoying, believe me when I say it is more than frustrating with tens of thousands of complaints. But guess what? Google has become so large now, they don't actually care about you the end user anymore. This should have been fixed almost 12 months ago, but you guessed it, nope no fix in sight for this annoying bug.
Please fix these issues ASAP! ...and by ASAP, I mean NOW! No really!....months later and the issues still persist. It seems google is trying to kill off Chrome :/
Edit: Over a year since I wrote the above and nothing has been fixed. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Chrome on macOS is outstanding but Chrome on iPadOS is a poor experience. Today, for the 3rd time in the past 6 months, Chrome decided to close all of my tabs. Unfortunately when this happens it isn’t like clicking the “Close All” button and being able to hit “Undo”.. no.. when this seems to happen, it happens after coming back to the app after switching away from it (today I switched away to reply to a Message, took 15 seconds).
To further describe the issue: when it happens, it closes all normal tabs as well as all incognito tabs. It’s like a full reset, almost like reinstalling the app. It is incredibly aggravating and after today I’ve decided to switch back to Safari full time for iOS. I’ll still use Chrome on macOS, but on iOS it is just too buggy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 171 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.