Gospel Library is the gospel study app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The library includes the scriptures, general conference addresses, music, learning and teaching manuals, Church magazines, videos, audio recordings, gospel art, and more. Study, search, mark, and share this vast collection.
• Added undo and redo buttons.
• Added underline, alignment, and list indentation options.
• Added ability to insert a hyperlink, horizontal line, or timestamp.
• Increased maximum length for notes (Warning: If you take the new 500,000-character limit as a challenge, we are not responsible for sore thumbs).
• Added search suggestion for searching in context, based on your location in the library.
• Find on Page goes directly to the page instead of loading results in the search panel.
• Date modified shows for notes on the Notes tab in search results.
• Added topic tags to the bottom of general conference talks.
• Added links to Revelations in Context chapters from the sidebar in the Doctrine and Covenants.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great except for crashing
I love the app! It provides an easy way to access all the gospel elements, plus so much more that I never would have known about otherwise! I especially love the ‘Church History’. However I have been experiencing a rather frustrating problem where the app crashes whenever I open the Institute manuals section. The app then continues to crash every time I open it until I delete the app and then re-download it. I don’t know why it does it but it’s quite annoying. Otherwise, thank you very much!
Good but problems with app
Wonderfull app, though lately has been crashing every time I open the app without loading anything, just about a minute of loading page then boom closes. If that bug gets sorted then it would be perfect
App is crashing constantly
I use the Gospel Library app every day. The last few days it has started crashing. I’ve turned my phone off and on again, deleted and reinstalled the app, but still have problems. The app won’t stay open long enough for me to give feedback that way.
I resorted to logging in through the website to read my scriptures but trying to add tags was a nightmare on my phone.
I love using the app to read my scriptures and study my lessons. This crashing is messing with my schedule 🤪
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- 57.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Bislama, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Cebuano, Chuukese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Efik, Estonian, Fanti, Fiji, Fiji Hindi, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Gilbertese, Greek, Guarani, Haitian, Hiligaynon, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Iloko, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kekchí, Korean, Kosraean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Luba-Lulua, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Marshallese, Mongolian, Navajo, Nepali, Norwegian, Palauan, Persian, Pohnpeian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian, Sesotho, Setswana, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tok Pisin, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yapese, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © 2019 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.