The GoToMeeting mobile app gives you the accessibility & reliability you need to take your work with you on the road & across the globe. Whether it’s a business-critical meeting, or a casual discussion, we know that every conversation is important. With more than 2.5 million downloads & a user rating over 4.5 stars, GoToMeeting is the premier mobile meeting app on the iOS market today.
New to GoToMeeting?
• Join a session with ease, no sign up necessary!
• Host a meeting for free & do so without the hassle of inputting a credit card.
Already using GoToMeeting in the office?
• The same great experience you know & love on your computer is now available on your mobile device.
• Join meetings via our Commuter Mode feature to save up to 90% of data while on the go.
• Sync your calendar to your mobile device to join meetings with a single tap.
GoToMeeting Mobile App Features:
• Join or host a meeting on iPhone & iPad
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces)
• Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call
• Call me now available
• Share your full device screen with everyone in your meeting
• Hand-off presentation control to other attendees to view presentations, mockups, reports, etc…
• See all of your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap
• Get alerts when a meeting is about to start
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting
• Present your documents from the cloud. GoToMeeting integrates with most file-sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox and Box (iPad only)
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only)
• Start your meeting with one tap and then seamlessly transfer the session to your Mac (or vice versa)
Questions about GoToMeeting? Visit us at https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/online-meeting-support
We are continuously improving our mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, great system
GoTo meeting is a great system for both planned and ad-how meetings. The audio is crystal clear as is the video should you choose to use it. Whats more, it seems to tolerate less than great network bandwidth better than many other systems.
The “emerging” features like virtual white board, meeting recording and transcription, and being able to share iPad screens, files etc. makes it a simple one-stop shop for meetings involving remote participants (or even local participants when there’s no meeting rooms available).
GoTo meeting is my preferred business conference app as I can access it via my pc, my iPad or my iPhone depending on where I am at the time.
This versatility and robust design is a real plus in my opinion. I have used GoTo meeting for several hundred conferences and recommend it highly over other packages out there, including Skype for Business, many of which I have tried and now deleted!
Downloaded and used it within 30 seconds!
I got a meeting reminder in outlook with someone on the other side of the planet, so I got out my iPad and managed to speak with them for free and without any hassle. It took 2 minutes to download the app and figure out how to unmute myself, so it was easier then any teleconference I’ve done before.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 116.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-21 LogMeIn, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.