The #1 Green Screen app for the iPad and iPhone in Education is also a 2019 Winner of the Best Apps for Teaching and Learning by the AASL (American Association of School Librarians). Classroom-tested by kids and teachers, this app emphasizes ease-of-use and simplicity while still enabling fantastic results. With Green Screen by Do Ink, you can tell a story, explain an idea, and express yourself in truly creative and unique ways.
You know what a "green screen" effect is, right? It's used in the movies to make it look like the actors have landed on an alien planet, and it's used on TV to make it look like your local news announcer is standing in front of a weather map. The green screen effect works by combining images from multiple sources into a single video or photo. These images can come from photos or videos in your camera roll, or from the live video camera.
• Use the live video camera, or import prerecorded videos, photos, and artwork
• Combine up to 3 elements at a time
• Move, scale, and rotate elements
• Chroma, crop, and mask tools to remove unwanted areas
• Record videos in high definition (up to 4K) or standard definition formats
• Capture still photos and save them to the camera roll
• Scrollable timeline makes it easy to sequence your videos and photos
• Trim videos on the timeline to keep only the parts you want
• Mix audio tracks from your videos and from the live camera
• Save videos and images to your Photo Library, or to iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox
• Export Green Screen project files for archiving or for sharing with others
Making videos with Green Screen by Do Ink is fun, and you can use it to make movies that entertain and amaze. But there are loads of practical uses for this app, too! Use it to explain ideas visually, to make more compelling presentations, to tell stories that engage your audience. Whether it’s for fun, for school, or for work, Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to express yourself in a unique and captivating way. See examples at www.pinterest.com/doink0040/
“Green Screen by Do Ink is an easy-to-use iOS app.....” - Wall Street Journal
This is an “app that can transform learning”… “if you are in a school district using iPads, the best application for doing any type of Green Screen work is Do Ink.” Teachercast
"Versatile, easy to use movie maker yields great results...numerous uses for student projects...kids will have a blast using their imaginations.." – Common Sense Media, Graphite.
"Green Screen makes learning fun...DoInk has an inside track on helping kids to experiment and play with ideas so that they can come to life on the screen...highly recommended.." –Teachers With Apps
ABOUT DO INK
Created by the team who also created the Animation and Drawing by Do Ink app for the iPad, featured in App Store Essentials: Painting and Drawing" and recipient of the Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review.
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Green Screen by DoInk at blog.doink.com
Connect with us on Twitter twitter.com/DoInkTweets
Please send any suggestions, feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release includes bug fixes and improved support for IOS 13.
Version 2019 is a big update! There are some great new features and improved performance throughout, including:
• A new and improved chooser panel, making it easier to find photos and videos in your Photo Library and on Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud
• Other user interface updates, including easier switching between the chroma, crop, and mask tools
• The Do Ink Prop Library, with thousands of drawings and animations for you to use in your projects
• Support for 4K video on supported devices
Please let us know what you think! Please write us at email@example.com if you have feedback, comments, suggestions, questions, or issues. We truly value your input, so feel free to get in touch. And our usual friendly reminder… positive reviews in the App Store really help, so if you’re loving the app, please take a minute to let others know how you feel. We really appreciate your support.
Ratings and Reviews
Dear green screen
I was so excited to start using this app but had no green surface so changed the colour to one I had and made me the image to not very happy at all please fix this urgently
Great app, although I have one problem
I love everything about this app except the trimming tool. Although the trimming tool does work in the way it was intended to I think that a ‘split’ feature (like the one in iMovie) would be EXCELLENT.
If I want to split anything I have to save to the camera roll and open it in iMovie, then go back. This is a bit of a hassle and a needless waste of time.
I will leave a 5 star review if this feature gets implemented.
I make long videos, half an hour or so, and they need to be transferred from do ink to iMovie, then iMovie to do ink, the whole saving process takes about an hour. I think do ink needs an editing feature like iMovie or at least a splitting feature. Otherwise great performance.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.