Group Attendance Roll Call mobile application is a simple and convenient way for individuals and small groups to keep track of attendance for their events. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance. It features real-time data for group members to track attendance of various events.
- Real-time attendance data of events
- Add attendee records not exceeding 300 total for the group
- Add event records not exceeding 7 total for the group. Please see "Tip Jar" in the Help & Info section for information on additional event records and other features.
- Add up to 300 attendees per event
- Add event type records not exceeding 30 total for the group
- Add group member records not exceeding 30 total for the group
- Copy recurring events
- Delete events
- Delete attendee record not linked to an event
- Delete group members
- Sign attendees in and out of events or mark as absent
- Send SMS (if available on device) or email to attendee contact via the View Attendee details screen and the Event Sign In/Out screen
- List events in calendar view.
- There is a 30 day free trial to add | edit up to 7 event records. If you do not have a subscription, you would still be able to sign in / out attendees and view | delete events outside of the trial period. To manually subscribe, please see "Tip Jar" in the Help & Info section for more information.
- Group accounts with no new event record for over a year will be permanently deleted.
Display info on the Add Event screen:
1) to create an Event Type record if no active Event Type record exists
2) to create an Attendee record if no active Attendee record exists
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.