GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a true-to-life automotive journey featuring the most prestigious cars in the world!
The best-selling franchise is back and it’s designed to offer an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment, whether playing solo or multiplayer.
LEADERSHIP: POSSIBLY THE BEST HANDHELD RACING SIMULATION
• The richest handheld racing simulation this year: 71 licensed cars on 13 tracks, including Laguna Seca.
• A superb collection of cars from over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more.
• Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockouts and Overtakes.
• 28 new challenges each week: Improve your driving skills and maybe win a new car!
AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING FEEL
• The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever.
• The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: Our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
• Race your way by choosing from among 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view!
• No repair times and no repair costs! We won’t make you wait or pay to race in an event again.
EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
• Compete with your friends or with players from all over the world. Earn the fastest time on each race in Multiplayer mode!
• Join Teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!
No game offers you a more realistic racing simulation than GT Racing 2.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
An amazing game but...
When I play this game as of late I find it crashing a lot more often. It never used to crash on my phone until after the latest update and now I frequently get annoyed when I have just started a race and it crashes. Brilliant game otherwise, but also, if I ignore to do a brakes upgrade before a race, how does that affect my acceleration and top speed. Please fix the crashing problem as it affects my gaming experience. Please address and fix in the next update. Other than that game is great and realistic. Thank you Gameloft.
As many have said, the tracks and car choices are decent to keep me interested but I’d rather have 3 tracks and 10 cars and good game mechanics. The feel for the cars is fake or artificial. I’ve turned all assists off but still the cars feel as if they are being driven on assists. Why would I have no assists but still slow down around a corner that is clearly flat out or you get to a corner the car feels like it’s fighting you. It feels like traction control is on but there’s no option to turn it off.
The braking is also unrealistic. It’s so rough and unexpected. You start to slow down and stop all of a sudden.
Menu response is also wanting. You have to press and hold for at least 2 seconds for response. Decent game but needs a major update.
He's Guys Thx For This Amazing Game Love It To Bits But Just A Small Problem Before I go into a race my car says its speed is 227 right and then when I go to select my car it says it's speed is 201 I don't know why this is but is there a way u guys can solve this problem or is it meant to be that way and sometimes the speed is higher the the speed it's at so is this a bug or meant to be anyway thx so much for the game lots more updates in the future hopefully there's a Christians or Halloween update but again thx for the game.
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Rookie Cash $2.99
- Beginner Cash $7.99
- Racer Cash $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.