Get Convenient, Fast & Secure Access to your Health Records with Healthi!
The Healthi mobile app allows you to manage your family's health information on the go! From recent healthcare visits, health provider generated documents such as hospital discharge summaries and pathology reports, medications and personally entered information such as allergies and advance care documents, taking charge of your health has never been easier!
- View the records you have access to in the My Health Record system
- Easily view each record's documents, medications, allergies, immunisations, organ donor decision details and medicare benefits.
- Secure 4-8 digit PIN entry to stop unauthorised users from viewing your My Health Record details (or choose to log in using Face ID/Touch ID).
We’re continuously on the look-out for ways to improve Healthi. Help us by giving us your feedback by leaving us a review or rating!
Thanks for sending us your feedback! We love hearing from our community of Healthi users. In this update, we've fixed a few issues and also added a new feature.
- Healthi is approved by the Australian Government to connect to the national My Health Record system and display information from the My Health Record, including immunisations from the Australian Immunisation Register, medications, allergies, Medicare benefits, pathology test results, diagnostic imaging reports and several kinds of clinical documents.
- We now show COVID-19 immunisations from the Australian Immunisation Register for you and your family on the home screen. You can quickly see which family members have had a COVID-19 vaccination.
- As you may be aware, most Pathology Reports and Diagnostic Imaging Reports are subject to a 7 day delay before you can open them. However, we have heard from the Australian Digital Health Agency that Pathology Reports containing COVID-19 test results are often available sooner, within 1 or 2 days.
- We have fixed an issue that could prevent you seeing your immunisations on the day that you receive a new one. Now, you can see your new immunisation as soon as your provider updates the Australian Immunisation Register.
Ratings and Reviews
Suggest function to upload documents eg specialist letters as most specialists are not using MYHR yet
I love this app
I love in a number of places and this app allows me to see where I’ve been (doctors), what tests I’ve had and have a ‘me’ centred version of My Health Records. All I have to do now is get all the doctors to upload!
Easy to use
Great app, easy to set up and link to my health record. Easiest way to access the key info I need on the go.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chamonix Health Solutions Pty Ltd
- 96.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Chamonix Health
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.