Healthy Picks™ makes it easy to make healthy food choices when shopping at ALDI
Healthy Picks™ allows you to easily view and compare the nutrition information of ALDI products and see any healthier alternatives available in store; it's another way we're making a good difference.
Using Healthy Picks™ is easy!
Follow these simple steps:
1. Scan the barcode of any ALDI product using your smartphone camera;
2. View the nutrition information of the product you've scanned;
3. See the healthier ALDI choices which are also available in store.
- Choose to view nutrition information in two modes:
1. Health Star Ratings - shows overall healthiness of a product from 0.5 to 5 stars; the higher the star rating, the healthier the food!
2. Traffic Light Labels - colour-coded icons for each nutrient. Highlighting whether a product is low (green), medium (amber) or high (red) for salt, sugar, fat and saturated fat.
- Save your favourite healthier choices as personalised lists.
- For more information, visit https://www.aldi.com.au/healthypicks
Please remember to leave us a review in the App Store. Your feedback is important to us and will allow us to better support our customers in making healthier choices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The George Institute for Global Health
- 55.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © The George Institute for Global Health
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.