THE ULTIMATE MOBA FOR MOBILE HAS JUST BEEN REVAMPED, REIMAGINED AND REINVIGORATED!
Team up and fight alongside friends as you plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes, and wipe out every tower and base that stands between you and victory!
Experience fast-paced, real-time battles through a new user interface that makes the game easier to handle and more exciting to play.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it's your turn to join their honoured ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 57 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
• Mastered all the characters? Prove it in Fun Mode, where anything can happen!
» THE WORLD IS WATCHING IN SPECTATOR MODE «
• Watch your friends battle it out live
• Instantly jump to wherever the action is with the dynamic camera
• Stream matches or entire tournaments to Twitch TV
• Display objectives, gold and other info on-screen; perfect for commentary and analysis videos
HOC is free to play, but if you wish, you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this app, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.heroesoforderandchaosgame.com/index.php
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For me weekly heroes don’t change have had the same weekly heroes for half the year plz fix bug.
iPhoneX support!To much nub calling!
No more updates devs have disowned the game!! Its fun for a while with daily rewards, change of heroes from week to week, purchase heroes also, runes, items, upgrade your level. Bigger game sizes. Also better if games went longer 30min - 1hr. Too much abuse/nub calling. Forces redownload of 1gb update daily. Not as good as Vainglory at one point my game data was deleted. Hate gameloft games they don’t even bother to ban after being reported! Trying to get in contact with Gameloft, ridiculously hard. Scroll down to bottom of self help page. Then after entering 20 mins of details, sends email. You receive an immediate response stating your message hasn’t been sent, please go through final self help email, which I had done prior to even seeking help, please reply to this email to get help, after all that 4-5 days later they respond. I recently had a problem that said the server is not responding. Please try again later. Gamelofts response was we have no upcoming updates therefore we can’t provide any help. Please go the App Store and download more Gameloft games in the meantime. Pathetic response the problem Obviously is overloaded servers. Order n chaos/heroes both have laggy, unresponsive servers as do all game loft games which makes it unplayable therefore pointless of having. Why would I want more game loft games which are poorly made and Offer no support. I will be rating your app accordingly.
The game is good but to much nub calling and really over priced to buy a good hero you need about 18h of investment and they make you pay for almost everything this game is a just ecuess to get more money I've had 3 year of this game and it sued to be good untill you runined it with poor match making and over priced heros this is the reson why I switched to vain glory have fun with you money grabbing game never play a gameloft game they will make you pay to win for everything hope this nicked some sense into to make a good game
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes $2.99
- Chest of Runes $22.99
- Pile of Runes $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.