The original healthy recipe app that covers all the current most sought-after recipes.
The HL app was launched following the success of cult healthy-food brand Hippie Lane in the retail and social media scene. Originally a treat only app, with 50+ innovative sweet treat recipes, the Hippie Lane app has been a favourite since it’s launch in 2015. Due to customer demand, we added savoury recipes and in-app purchases that include Breakfast, Lunch and Party options, as well as Insta Faves - that showcases the best of recipes from The Hippie Lane Instagram page. In addition, we have added free recipe additions, that include Summer Favourites, Winter Warmers and Festive Food.
With well over 100 unique and delicious recipes, you won’t regret your purchase!
Specialising in plant based recipes that are free of refined sugar, dairy and gluten, the recipes have been developed for you to succeed with ease. Recipe that are big on flavour and with your health in mind, with it’s sleek effortless interface and stunning photography, the Hippie Lane app has everything you need.
• 50+ in demand healthy treat recipes
• Delicious, satisfying and simple to make raw and baked recipes
• Suitable for new and experienced treat makers
• Vegan, clean eating, paleo and allergy friendly
• Gluten, wheat, refined sugar, egg and dairy free recipes
• A wide choice of nut free recipes
• Recipe indicators for Raw, Refined Sugar Free, Nut free, Dairy Free, Vegan and Gluten Free
• Information on number of serves and estimated kitchen time for each recipe
• Category menu featuring Chocolate Fix, Snacks, Celebration Cakes and Cookies & Biscuits.
• Easy to follow recipe format
• Imperial and metric measurements for each recipe
• Leading design, user friendly interface and professional photography
• Videos demonstrations for added benefit
• Shopping list function to help keep you organised
• Save your favourites for quick reference
• Share function available via email and social media
• In app purchases including a breakfast 'Rise and Shine' pack, a savoury pack 'Nourish and Glow' and party recipes, 'Let's Party'
• No internet access required to view recipes once downloaded
• Optimised for the latest iPhones
A BIG thank you to all Hippie Lane enthusiasts. These recipes have been developed with love and appreciation for each and every one of you.
If you happen to love what you see, please leave your positive feedback by reviewing the Hippie Lane App in the App store.
If you are in any way unsatisfied with the app, please give us an opportunity to resond with a solution before leaving a negative review on the app store.
If you happen to have any complaints or problems technically or with a recipe, please contact our support team for assistance:
To learn more about Hippie Lane, visit our website and / or follow us on Instagram:
The No Nuts pack, available for purchase now!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply beautiful app
I’ve had this app for a few years since it very first came out and I always come back to it, whether I’m cooking something or browsing the beautiful photos and marvelling at the creations. This is a trusted app always on my iPhone and iPad, with all the new pack updates. My favourite recipes are: the black bean brownies, rawnola, overnight oats and the blondies. Next up is the lemon loaf. Delicious food, incredible design, splendid photos and always expanding. This is one of my favourite cooking apps and Taline engages with her community beautifully. Well done on the lovely app.
Needs tweaking but almost perfect
Recipes and pics are gorgeous but lack specific details with regards to “building” slices or cakes.
Info like slice tin specific sizes would prove invaluable; and what thickness a layer should approximately be.
For example: a small slice tin for the mars bars is NOT helpful.
I used a small one-but the base was still too thin.
The snickers recipe just says slice tin! So I used my lamington slice tin! Base was so thin I knew it was wrong.
Folded base in half and used a small brownie tin and it sort of worked.
If recipe stated use a 12x12 cm slice tin?
Well that would be perfect!!
Then outcomes would be more easily predictable saving the novice time; and money.
Luckily everything I made was salvageable and the taste and texture amazing.
I’ll keep persevering because as a whole food plant based family we need a treat every now and then and this app has the recipes we love!
MUST HAVE APP 💕
One of my all time favourite apps by far! The recipes are SUPER easy and creative, not to mentioned absolutely DELICIOUS!!
Also love the beautiful layout making it a super easy app to navigate and constantly new recipes being added which i love!
All up, definitely a must have app!! 👏🏼💕✨🌈🍴
In-App PurchasesSee All
- COCO L'AMOUR (NSW) PTY LTD
- 95.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Taline Gabriel
- In-App Purchases
- Rise & Shine $2.99
- Nourish & Glow $2.99
- Let's Party $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.