Master your open homes with Homepass!
• Manage open home bookings.
• Check in visitors and send them a mobile property brochure.
• View an actionable profile for every person, enriched with Homepass IQ.
• Flag interested visitors, add notes, send docs... and send all captured data to your CRM.
• Keep your vendor in the loop with instant reports.
• Keep your customers in the loop with broadcast SMS updates.
• Keep your team in the loop with real-time team updates and integrated messaging.
- Fixed Bug: where the sends docs activity was not appearing in the app
- Added Agency branding to Kiosk Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Slow & Clunky
Whilst the new version has many improvements over the old one, this app is now very resource heavy and seldom if ever will run in the background. This means when you bring the app back up you have to wait a fairly long time for it to refresh which is annoying when standing in front of the buyer.
More features for marketers please
I think it’s a great tool to stay in touch and follow up with clients.
As a Facebook marketer that runs ads for lead gen I think a great addition would be for you to be able to link a call to action button from your Facebook ad straight to the app so they can pre register for the open home. Agents can run a Comp for those that pre register with the app and also then check in on arrival.
The agent can practically choose the person based on how interested they are. Give them a gift and the power of reciprocity will kick in!
This app has improved significantly over the years, and is well set up to quickly capture buyers at opens, issue contracts on the spot, and upload data to the CRM.
Would be good if the front capture screen allowed for two first name fields on the one screen rather than adding “partner” later, and also if it allowed a check in with no phone no OR email - there’s some contacts I want to check in where I have the number saved elsewhere and I want to add it later.
But I’m being picky, overall it works great.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.