The Horizon Power app is the most powerful device to help control your energy use
- Track your recent usage with hourly and daily interactive graphs
- Track your recent renewable credits
- View your current spend and an estimate of your next bill
- View known outages in your area, report a fault, make a claim and read our tips
- Pay your bill or money towards your bill
- Top up your credit if you have a pre-paid meter and track your balance
- View and update your account details
- Switch to paperless billing
- Email and SMS copies of your recent bills and receipts
If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback on how we can improve your experience, please let us know directly in the app
- See known outages on a list or map view, report a fault, make a claim and view handy tips
- Information banners on the home screen. See your usage and account balance at a glance
- Interactive Bell icon that lets you know when you have unread notifications
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Measure it and manage it. Would be ideal if it was real-time, but that is expecting too much I suppose, but it is 7:46am now, and I can see usage as at 10pm last night.
I did have a slight problem with the install in that I anticipated a registration fir My Account would give immediate access. Feedback to Horizon Power resulted in a response from their help desk within a few hours, advising there IS a delay between registering, and the app being functional.
I am always ivvy with this sort of technology. But this app in my opinion appears to be accurate. At least it gives you a daily idea of what ur bill is going to add up to
Don’t rely on bill projection
Don’t rely on this APP to give a true amount of your projected bill mine is out approx $200 each time which is a shock when you are budgeting . On calling Horizon they admit that is not very exact so do not rely on it . Don’t know why they even have this on the app if it doesn’t work .
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you had a bad experience with the app. We would love to help you with a resolution. Can you please contact us through Feedback that can be located under More in the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.