Love to travel? From last minute city breaks to your summer holiday, our app is the best place to book your perfect place to stay.
FIND GREAT DEALS
• Our app unlocks instant savings with Secret Prices
• Save 5%* on selected hotels when you book the first time on the app with code MOB5
• Use our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature for last minute bookings
• Collect 10 nights and get 1 reward night** with Hotels.com® Rewards
• Redeem your reward night just about anywhere!
• Extra travel benefits for Silver and Gold members at VIP Access properties
EASILY FIND THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY FOR YOU
• Easily discover properties with our in-depth sort and filter options
• Our map view shows you the hotel location at a glance
• Read reviews from other customers
• Save your favourites hotels to compare between features & prices
Fast & EASY BOOKING
• Choose when to pay - either when you book or when you stay at the hotel
• Save your payment details for secure bookings & fast reservations
• Pay with Apple Pay®
POST BOOKING FEATURES
• Get access to our NEW TravelGuides after booking!
• Use Siri Shortcuts to quickly access your reservation details
• Get notifications to confirm your booking and for check-in
**The maximum value of your reward night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your reward night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
*MOB5 T&Cs: Enter coupon to get 5% off your booking at a participating Best Price Guarantee hotel when you book your holiday on the Hotels.com app. You can’t collect or redeem Rewards nights when you use this coupon. You must pay for your stay when you make the booking. This coupon can’t be used for package bookings (e.g. with flights). Go to http://www.hotels.com/page/hotel-exclusions/ for a list of non-participating hotels. There’s a limit of one coupon per booking. It can be combined with discounted prices on Hotels.com but cannot be used with any other promotion on Hotels.com. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see hotels.com/customer_care/terms_conditions.html) and all bookings are subject to availability. Hotels.com is the promoter of this offer.
The Hotels.com app uses information for analytics, personalization, and advertising. By downloading our app, you agree to our privacy and cookies policies https://au.hotels.com/customer_care/privacy.html.
Thanks for using Hotels.com!
- You can now use our Hotel Concierge feature to store your luggage, quickly and securely, with our Stasher integration! (Available in selected markets around the world)
- Don’t forget, you can also use Hotels.com to explore your destinations with in-app travel guides! Discover the area near your stay.
- For our iPad customers, we’ve built a fantastic new experience for you to view your hotel details!
We value your feedback, so please leave us a review and let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Nearly, but not quite
I've had this trouble before. I went to pay for my booking via PayPal, but I couldn't remember my PayPal password. I switched apps on my iPad to 1Password, copied the PayPal password and immediately back to Hotels. Where's my booking gone?
I have to do a new search and restart the booking, but this time, I was booking the last available room. Wait 20 minutes and the room reappears and now I can complete the booking.
Should have taken no more than 5 minutes. Took nearly half an hour.
App designed to mislead
I previously used the app to book 10 nights accomodation in Jamaica and USA. I paid in AUD for most nights and the app applied the price paid in USD to establish average amount spend in free nights (for example $200 USD) When I redeemed my free night I got $200 AUD, despite the amount spent in AUD being much higher than this.
I have previously had the currency value set to AUD, did not use the app for some time, came back, booked a hotel room thinking it was still set at AUD and did not realise until I looked at my credit card statement that it has defaulted back to USD. Now I have non refundable accomodation which I have paid hundreds of dollars more than I thought I’d paid. My confirmation email doesn’t even make it clear that the price paid was in USD rather than AUD.
Will certainly be contacting consumer affairs in my state to establish if these misleading practices are legal in Australia.
I do like the APP, but don't like that when I search for hotels in Singapore it displays hotels in Malaysia too. I know Singapore hotels well so can spot those in another country amongst the search results, but a first time visitor trying to book a hotel may get a shock if they don't see or check the tiny printed address and afterwards realise they have just booked a hotel in a nearby country.
Also, the filters don’t stick/stay selected for multiple searches. Every time I search new dates I have to reset the filters. Frustrating and time consuming to have to narrow down/filter every time.
- Hotels.com, L.P.
- 140.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Hotels.com, LP
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.