Just try it and you will learn to draw with How to Draw!
Like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw cartoons, animals, nature, anime and other different images and create amazing pictures.
Specially for kids, How To Draw app offers Coloring pages where you can paint any ready image from the online Catalog. You may color an image following our example or just color it in a way you like.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw or color animals, cartoon characters, cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, anime and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Finished the picture? Save it on your phone, email to friends or publish on your personal Facebook page!
Updated server containing drawing instructions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think it's a very clever app...but I also do agree that it is just a form of tracing and not really allowing the artist to maintain true ability! It should also give ideas on how to use color techniques instead of just the 'tada' version of computer enhancing and adding color! Notherless I feel like a true artist at the end :)
Doesn't teach you to draw, just a simple game for kids
This app is way overpriced and doesn't actually teach you anything about learning to draw, more like learning to trace simple outlines. Very young kids might like it as a simple tracing game with basic paint tools, but it's so basic and the UI very unintuitive that it should be 99 cents for all the images, not $10+. If you're looking for Baby's First Photoshop then you might actually see some value in trying it, if your child likes the first two images then instead of buying the in app purchases consider buying Procreate. And taking the time to teach your child how to load any image as the background layer in Procreate, so they can trace any image or photo they like. If their keen they will start making art that you'll actually want to print out and stick on the fridge.
This app needs fixing
Why do we have to pay for drawings we are to learn how to draw we don't need to spend $15 on drawings because I really wanted to draw a drawing step by step but it costs $$$$$$$ 😡😤😠
- Ramil Valiullin
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Artfonica
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all images $7.99
- set of Hero images $1.49
- set of Cats images $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.