Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax!
· Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
· Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
· Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
· Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
· Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
• Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free
• Updated app design
• Expanded language support for virtual support agent
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I got my mum a Deskjet 3632 for her 48th bday and she enjoyed it so I tried getting the app but the instructions said you could setup multiple devices to printer... and it worked! Everybody else in my family said it only have 1 device allowance. Lol. And my dad thought the printer didn’t come with a power cord lol!!! Anyway lots of suprises and really cheap! I got it at BigW for literally $24! Really good! 10/10!
We have had the printer for about 2 years now, it has worked perfectly fine. Yesterday I tried to print an image but a paper jam kept happening. I kept moving the paper, removing paper and adding paper but nothing happened. Equally as regularly the printer would say out of paper even thought there was enough paper. I looked inside to see if there was any paper jammed inside the printer but I didn’t see any. As well as that, when the printer was printing, the paper would shrivel up and move to the side and also make a funny noise. I also tried to print other images, turn the printer on and off, take everything on my device off list and re-open the app, but it still didn’t work.
If anyone knows how to fix this issue please help.
I was having trouble printing with the iOS itself photos print too small.
This app lets you unlock options like fit to page and resize and works as you would expect a program like this would. It would be really cool for photos if you could do basic darken, lighten and colour correct functions from within the printing app itself for convenience but I guess you can use another app in combination with this one anyway.
Good app, good printers.
- HP Inc.
- 177.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.