Link, Learn & Earn: Personal Finance, expense and budget planning. Complete surveys in return for money
Giving you a more complete view of where everything in your life is at financially, Humaniti is more than just a personal finance app. Simply, Link, Learn & Earn
- Link everything once, and see your dashboard come to life. Humaniti auto links to over 200 Financial Institutions including ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, NAB and Westpac
- Learn where you are spending and track your expenses. Achieve your goals
- Earn money with surveys
1) Your Daily Dashboard: See top-line summaries of your account balances, superannuation, loyalty programs, shares, investments, property values and more – updated daily.
2) Budget Planning: Humaniti categorises your spending and makes expense tracking easy. From groceries, to eating out, utilities, clothing and more. There are a range of simple tools to help you understand where your money is going, how much you are paying in bills, and how you compare with others.
3) Rewarding you: Humaniti will pay you money when you answer questions and short surveys. You can deposit this into your own bank account, top up your super or save for a holiday.
4) Making the world a better place. When you complete any Humaniti survey and earn money, we donate an additional 10% to our current charity of focus. Additionally, every time you respond to one of our quick polls, we work with UNICEF to purify 4 litres of water. This helps communities where water isn’t suitable to drink avoid diseases like dysentery, cholera, and typhoid.
This release includes technical performance optimisations to make your experience much smoother. More updates are coming soon.
Ratings and Reviews
I like how Humaniti helps me stay on top of my finances across all financial products. I think there is a lot that still needs to be done to make it truly useful, but it’s a great start. While waiting to see these improvements, please don’t make me enter my login details every single time! Thanks :)
Not very good - Do t bother
I downloaded this app about 12 months ago. It was great at first..... Then everything started to fail in the app. I unlinked my AMP account and when I went to re link it again it was impossible. I tried the same day, a week later, month later, 3 months later... I emailed support and they were useless (there was no support) so maybe rename this department.
As I’m fairly reasonable I could still use the app even though this info was missing.
Then, BankWest blocked the app from accessing my banking info as it had detected 3rd party access to my accounts via Humanity and if I continued to allow access to my accounts via the app their insurance would not apply any longer.
About a month later, Citi bank did the same thing. The Citi bank balance has not updated!
Hence having a budgeting app where half your income and expenses are missing, investments and loans can not be accessed is completely pointless.
Also, my wife was unable to add her UniSuper to her app. She got the same ambiguous error message I got when trying to re link the AMP account again!
Finally I requested to withdraw my balance 9 days ago and I’m still waiting.
Terrible software, both via the website on a computer and the app. Too many faults and poor reliability.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with Humaniti. We never want unhappy members.
Re: bank linking – we have over 200 institutions connected on our platform, and whilst the majority of our members have no issues with their linked bank accounts, some members will occasionally experiencing intermittent issues as banks update their policies or re-configure their platforms. We are constantly working with our security and connection partners to stay on top of this. We are also working towards a more permanent solution.
We have 42 Super funds connected at present, and are adding more as we go along. Unfortunately Unisuper is not connected yet, but stay tuned. In the meantime you can simply add your super fund and balance manually in the Super section.
Our member cash withdrawals are processed every 2 weeks, and yours will be in the pipeline for payment in the next run. If you have any other issues, feel free to contact us here: https://www.humaniti.com/contact/
Nothing amazing. It could be, but there are a few annoying items. Like why doesn’t it remember my coding...I shouldn’t have to recode the same unassigned transactions. Like your mortgage should really go against your property value, not a bank account. Like why not be able to change the view so it’s a proper balance sheet. Like you end up coding most assets to “other assets” as there’s no category for cars, contents...why not have some other features like remove decimals, change colour format, rearrange order of assets. Good luck and I hope to see some updates in your next version.
Developer Response ,
Hi drewy14, thank you for your detailed feedback. For auto-categorisation, some financial institutions do not report the merchant, just a transaction description. This means the system does not auto-categorise that transaction for you as it is currently based on transaction merchant, but we are working on improving this functionality. Your other suggestions are very useful, and as we continue to grow we are constantly improving functionality and look and feel, based on member feedback. If you have any other concerns or feedback please to contact us here: https://www.humaniti.com/contact/. Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DATA ANALYTICS HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2021 Humaniti
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.