Link, Learn & Earn: Personal Finance, expense and budget planning. Complete surveys in return for money
Giving you a more complete view of where everything in your life is at financially, Humaniti is more than just a personal finance app. Simply, Link, Learn & Earn
- Link everything once, and see your dashboard come to life. Humaniti auto links to over 200 Financial Institutions including ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, NAB and Westpac
- Learn where you are spending and track your expenses. Achieve your goals
- Earn money with surveys
1) Your Daily Dashboard: See top-line summaries of your account balances, superannuation, loyalty programs, shares, investments, property values and more – updated daily.
2) Budget Planning: Humaniti categorises your spending and makes expense tracking easy. From groceries, to eating out, utilities, clothing and more. There are a range of simple tools to help you understand where your money is going, how much you are paying in bills, and how you compare with others.
3) Rewarding you: Humaniti will pay you money when you answer questions and short surveys. You can deposit this into your own bank account, top up your super or save for a holiday.
4) Making the world a better place. When you complete any Humaniti survey and earn money, we donate an additional 10% to our current charity of focus. Additionally, every time you respond to one of our quick polls, we work with UNICEF to purify 4 litres of water. This helps communities where water isn’t suitable to drink avoid diseases like dysentery, cholera, and typhoid.
- Minor fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using Humaniti for a while now and find it very useful to keep track of my finances. I also enjoy the surveys as they are super quick and I earn real money for completing them. App is easy to use and they continue to make improvements to the app so it just keeps getting better.
Humaniti takes the headache out of finances, it allows me to check all my details, balances, spending, transactions and more in one place on a simple and easy to use platform.
I enjoy the survey section which is a good way to earn some extra money too.
Very handy finance app
A great way to stay on top of all your finances - quick and easy to set up and simple to use. If you choose to do the surveys they are straightforward to complete and usually quite interesting, a good way to get a few extra dollars. Highly recommend!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.