Hundreds of cocktail recipes in your pocket for less than a cup of coffee.
- 'Backup & Restore' saves all iBartender user data to the cloud including custom drink recipes (with images), custom ingredients, favorites, ratings, and inventory selections (in-app purchase).
- Recipes for many of the most popular mixed drinks, cocktails and shots.
- 'Discover' shows you the drinks you can make with what you have on hand.
- 'Shopping List' uses the ingredients you have on hand and your favorite drinks to create a shopping list of the ingredients you are missing (found under "My Drinks").
- Add your own drink recipes.
- Add your own ingredients (found under Home -> Settings).
- Rate drinks and view the top rated & most popular drinks as determined by other iBartender users.
- Quick partial name searching.
- Images for one third of the drinks with more added each update.
- View recipes in US standard or metric units.
- Email drink recipes.
- Choose a random drink when browsing by shaking your iOS device.
- Simple, easy to use interface.
Please drink responsibly.
- Updated for iOS 11 and the iPhone X.
- Search now uses partial matching. The old search method can be re-enabled under settings.
- When creating or editing a custom drink recipe, you now have the option to reorder ingredients.
- New drink recipes.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What start off as a very basic app…
Has now become a true marvel to enjoy and learn from. At the start it was such a basic app with so much potential. And I remember a while back email an idea or two for his app, his reply was appreciated however I never thought you'd go to these extremes!! You're a creator that truly cares and listens to his customer, bravo. I hope you keep up the tremendous work! Easily now in the top 3 best cocktail mixing app!
If you're incline for another idea, how about the history of the drink and/or the alcohols involved. :)
I love especially that I can find cocktails based on the ingredients I have at home. I look forward to the next update and some more recipes. I hope some Absinth cocktails make their way into the list eventually and meanwhile I now have the recipe for everything from Sangria to Margarita and it seems like hundreds more for my next party.
This seems to be a good looking, easy to use and very extensive app and I've enjoyed flicking through it for ideas; however, as I have spent the last few years of my life either pregnant or breast feeding, it would be great if you added a non-alcoholic category. Otherwise, great!!
- Kevin Kozan
- 11.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2008 - 2018 Kevin Kozan
- In-App Purchases
- Backup and Restore $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.