Introducing iCafe 5 - a true immersive ordering experience now has arrived.
Everyone loves options and making decisions on their own. Your cafe customers are no exception of this. Instead of queuing to order a quick coffee or waiting for an available staff to order a sandwich, why don't we offer them the freedom.
With iCafe 5, your customers can enjoy the freedom and convenience with 3 simple steps:
1. Place an order
2. Pay by mobile
3. Print out the order
The benefits are two folds.
For customers, the ordering experience is more immersive, convenient and flexible.
For cafes, it speeds up the process and saves valuable human resource on other creative tasks such as making more and better coffees.
The benefit doesn't end there.
A loyal customer can accumulate points for free coffees via Apple Wallet or WeChat.
Here are the key features in iCafe 5:
1. Cloud based menu planner.
2. Support major mobile payment systems such as Apple Pay, WeChat Pay and Alipay.
3. Synchronized printing over Wifi. One order can be printed in Receipt or Docket format at the same time across multiple Epson printers.
4. Coffee Card (Loyalty System) based on Apple Wallet and WeChat.
5. iBeacon (Indoor Location Based Services) Integration - your nearby members will receive promotional messages from your cafe.
1. iCafe 5 is compatible with Square Credit Card Reader.
- You need to purchase it from Square and install their App. iCafe will connect to Square Reader and App automatically once it's set up properly.
- This feature is only available in the US, Canada, Japan, Australia and the United Kingdom at the moment.
2. iCafe 5 is compatible with most Epson's receipt printers. The model we have thoroughly tested is Epson TM T82 II.
iCafe 5 is free to download. Start empowering your customers and modernizing your business now.
Added Print to Category feature. Now Cafe owners can choose to print certain food categories to their designated docket printers such as located at Baristas Bar or kitchen. For example, if a customer orders one espresso from the Coffee Category and one sandwich from Lunch Category, cafe owners can allow the docket printer next to Baristas to print only the espresso from Coffee Category and the docket printer in kitchen to print only the sandwich from Lunch Category. The Baristas and kitchen staffs won't be confused with both products appearing on the same docket.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't BUY In-App purchases
When I agreed to get Full Package I discovered you lose all the standard pictures to place on your menus :( Have to provide own pics when there are great ones there before u upgrade.
- ASAP INC LIMITED
- 43.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ASAP Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- pack (12 items) $7.99
- package (total 90 items across 6 tabs) $46.99
- pack (12 items) $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.