The ICD-10-CM/PCS TurboCoder is the first truly reliable coding app for physicians, medical coders and students in the USA, and will allow you to quickly find any disease or procedure classification code you require.
ICD-10-CM/PCS TurboCoder packages the complete 2017 International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) along with the Guidelines for Diseases and the complete 2017 ICD-10 Procedure Coding System
(ICD-10-PCS) along with the Guidelines for Procedures into one easy to use mobile application where every word, number and phrase is searchable.
“I love this app! No more bulky books. I can answer questions in a meeting, because all the info I need is on my phone. The application is easy to use, exact and always close. This makes my life so much easier, my billing accurate and my clients very happy. Can’t imagine my career without this going forward.” - Linn Roche, Director of Revenue, Linn Roche Billing
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app and start searching
• Search by any word, number, code or phrase
• Refine your search to Main Term or Codes
• TurboCoder’s Pre-emptive Search Spelling Help (PSSH) provides you with a complete list of suggested terms after you type three or more characters, even if you mistype, making searching quick and efficient
• Search results are shown in context so you always know where you are
• You can search OFF-LINE anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection.
The ICD-10-CM/PCS TurboCoder replaces the hardcopy books or slow outdated software that you may already have.
We guarantee you will find anything and everything you require with our proprietary PSSH TurboSearch tools.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
• Fast and easy to use - find what you need more than 5x faster than the books
• Improved productivity and reduced denials
• ICD-10-CM/PCS TurboCoder 2017 is a perpetual license – there’s no ongoing subscription fees
• Structured in the familiar book format with each volume findable in the Table of Contents.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“The Best Product of Its kind I have had it on my computer and now have installed it on my phone...wow!! The ease, speed and accuracy are unmatched. I will be installing it on my tablet now too! Thank you TurboCoder!!!” - Jody Panarelli CPC, Coding and billing Specialist
“It’s a fast, reliable way to find medical codes quickly wherever I am, without the need to carry around books or a computer” – Coding Auditor feedback
“The ICD-10-CM TurboCoder has made my job much much easier, I simply don’t go anywhere around the clinic without it these days” – HIM feedback
“As a Medical Coding Student, I find the ICD-10-CM books very heavy and expensive. But now, with the ICD-10-CM TurboCoder App, I find it’s a better way to access required course information during my studies, plus it saves me money.” – Student feedback
The ICD-10-CM/PCS TurboCoder app is available free for 14 days. This way you can try it before you buy.
If, after 14 days, you find it valuable, you will be prompted to upgrade for an unrestricted lifetime license to keep using the app. The app will not expire and will continue to be available for your reference.
However, for now, we encourage you to try it free for 14 days.
And if you have any questions or comments about the App, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd (EIS) is an award-winning, privately-held Software Development and Support Organization with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
EIS is passionately focused on one objective: “Providing Superior technology solutions for Digital Reference Publications such as the ICD-10-CM/PCS.”
To find out more, visit www.eis-usa.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
The ICD-10-PCS is now presented in a different way.
A conventional classification tree has been generated for each of the PCS tables and appears below each table.
Every official ICD-10-PCS code with its title has been inserted into the tree.
For good measure, the GEM mapping to ICD-9-CM Vol 3 also appears after the ICD-10-PCS code.
To make the code titles easier to read, the initial words of titles which are repeated are displayed in grey.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think about these changes and whether you would like us to keep including the ICD-9-CM GEM mapping in later versions.
Dr Robert Minard,
Eurofield Information Solutions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- ICD-10-CM/PCS TurboCoder, 2017 $46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.