Access exclusive Instagram and Facebook analytics and analyze your social media performance. Schedule your Instagram posts in advance and get notified when it’s time to post.
With over 35,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the leading analytics and management suite for social media.
Since 2011 Iconosquare has helped hundred of thousands marketers analyze their performance on social media.
Why you’ll love Iconosquare:
- Exclusive Instagram analytics: visualize how your community is growing, see how many followers you gained and lost, identify your most engaging media and more! For Business profiles, get also access to Stories insights, to community demographics and to reach and impressions data.
- NEW: Facebook analytics: see how your number of fans is growing and how many fans you gained and lost, access demographics of your community, visualize the reach and impressions of your posts, see your most engaging publications etc.
- Instagram Post Scheduler: plan ahead and schedule all your Instagram posts in advance from your computer. Upload photos and videos, type captions and get notified on your smartphone when it’s time to post.
- Track Instagram hashtags performance: hashtag growth, daily posts on hashtag, most engaging posts etc. (not available for Starter and Plus members)
- Track your competitors on Instagram and easily compare your performance with theirs. (not available for Starter and Plus members)
- Instagram Comment tracker: monitor comments received on your Instagram posts. Reply to them, mark them as read and delete inappropriate ones.
- Multi-Account Management: schedule and manage for all your Instagram accounts and Facebook pages from within the app.
Monitor how your brand is mentioned online while you’re on the go - Mentions analytics now in the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Life, made simpler...
Love this app and Iconosquare in general. This app has kept me on track for posting everyday, not sure if I could ever go without it. Before I would sometimes forget to post or not post for ages.
The statistics have allowed me to keep tabs on how well (or how terribly..) my posts are performing. I check my Insta statistics daily and try to set targets for each stat.
A few improvements could be made though. After your scheduled post has reached its 'post time', you can no longer go into the post and edit its content on the app, you can still edit the scheduled post through the website though. Another improvement that would be nice to see, though I'm not sure if it's possible due to Instas Ts&Cs, would hashtag performance statistics. I also find that photos fail to upload into the app a lot, and your screen turning off guarantees that the upload will fail (this may be corrected in the newest update though, I haven't tried to schedule a post yet).
Overall 5/5 would recommend
Ap asks you to ‘tap here’ if you don’t have an account, then just shows you some features instead of directing you to the website where you need to first create an account. Confirmation email was never received multiple times (no, it’s not on my spam folder). Multiple other issues. Company is in dire need of a UX designer. Don’t bother wasting your time downloading.
Not easy to start up
Took me straight to the login page and when I tried to select that I didn’t have an account just took me through some pages with more info then took me back to a login page. Didn’t find it to be very user friendly right from the get go
- 80.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Iconosquare
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.