Getting started doesn't have to be hard or take a lot of time. Boost your energy level with short, quick workouts and get your dream body!
All you need is a few minutes time and the adidas Training app, so don’t delay, start today!
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS
- Workout Creator: Get fast, focused workouts you can do anytime, anywhere and without equipment! All you need are 7 minutes to start off!
- Whether you want to build muscles, lose weight or just commit to getting fit, the various Training Plans in the adidas Training app will give you the results you want.
- Kickstart strength training by choosing to complete 2, 3, 4, or 5 workouts a week.
- Get your personalized training plan adapted to your bodyweight fitness level & availability.
- 180+ HD bodyweight workout videos including detailed instructions and a demo by a fitness trainer for every exercise guide you through your workouts
- You can choose from many different free workouts for additional training.
- Workout on the big screen using the app on your iPad or Apple TV.
- Follow along with your workout from your wrist. Get details about your workout stats in real time on your Apple Watch.
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Training and adidas Running.
Your goals matter and we want to see you get there. Let's make your dream body a reality. We're stronger together!
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a six-month subscription is $39.99, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
The renewal rate will be according to your subscription $9.99, $39.99 or $49.99.
Purchasing a Premium subscription will automatically end any active free trial, where applicable.
After purchase, you can deactivate automatic renewal in the settings of your iTunes account. Additionally you can manage all your subscriptions after purchase using your account settings.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Longest I’ve stuck with something.
I’m 44 and have been doing this for a year. My goal was never to have a six pack but to just be strong and functional for a demanding job (paramedic). I have achieved this, my core strength is great and the six pack is actually there after a work out. One reviewer did say he got a bit frustrated with simply more reps being added to workouts to up the time and intensity. I agree in part. There are loads more exercises in the app that never seem to make it into the main core program. It would be great to see these introduced to keep the routine fresh and challenging. I can’t see me giving this up anytime soon. Thanks a bunch.
I started to use Runtastic 3 years ago and I am in my best form. I am 40 years old and never felt better about my body. I am very happy with this app, constant improvements, updates to keep us motivated and more important I can choose according to my time when I do my exercise. My friends are paying enormous money for boot camps and after while they loose motivation cos they can not balance family life. Thanks the team to keep me healthier. Monika From Sydney
Handy to Have
I purchased this app as encouragement to workout outside of my gym sessions. Soon enough I was only using the app. The only thing I don’t like about it though is that when you say a workout is too easy, it adds reps and rounds onto the next workout to make it ‘harder’. I’m the type of person that gets bored very easy with high reps and long workouts. I recommend options to personalise it further so that instead of making the entire workout longer, there’s an option to keep it the same length or shorter but more intense to accommodate for people like me.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have you onboard with the Runtastic community and we appreciate your valuable input. I will gladly forward your wish to our Product Manager. Thank you. Your Runtastic Team
- 231.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $14.99
- Premium Membership $62.99
- Premium Membership $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.