We are a passionate team of computer nerds, sports enthusiasts, statisticians and bookies who have combined forces to treat punters like the legends that they are. Our mission is to give you the best punting experience ever - that simple.
We’ve created a robust app that’s built for optimal speed and security. The slick interface means more game-play and less horsing around.
Exclusive to Neds and available only in the Neds app, the Neds Punters Toolbox is the one place punters can find all the tools they need to give their punting an edge. The Punters Toolbox has a solution for every punter – whether you’re a risk taker or a safe player. There are tools to boost your winnings, tools to protect your bets and tools to squeeze the most out of your stake.
RACING & SPORTS
● Never miss a minute with our Next to Go page covering Australian and international racing and sports
● Get your research done faster with our stats & insights on all races - including field tracker, fluctuations, featured bets, speedmap, even live weather comments
● Choose from a wide selection of horse, greyhound and harness racing, and sports like AFL, NRL, Big Bash and cricket, NBL, A-League, Super Rugby, NBA, NFL, EPL… and the list goes on!
● We’ve even done the groundwork with expert commentary on selected sports and races
SAME GAME MULTI
● Build your multi by combining selections from a single game
● Build and craft your multis in a few easy taps
● Access your winnings instantly!
● Get more bang for your buck with our popular weekly promos
● Available 24/7 so you can jump on your bet at any hour of the day
Neds - It’s time to bet! Gamble responsibly. T&Cs available at neds.com.au
We're always updating our app to give you the best possible punting experience!
This latest version includes:
- Improvements to the login page
- Next to go for Apple Watch
- Fixes and performance updates
please reach out to email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App & Bookmaker
I read a few negative reviews about this Bookmaker/App, but after speaking with some other “Punters” at the Races recently, I decided to give it a try, and I must say that I was more than happy I did ! Their “Sign Up” was simple with no unnecessary extra questioning, their “Sign Up/Deposit Bonus” was good & even gave you an option on how you wanted it formatted (ie; either 1 larger bet or up to several smaller denominations). Their site is easy to navigate, and their “Punter’s Toolbox” gives you some great ways to maximise you outlay. So, it’s a big thumbs up from me 👍.
VERY BAD SERVICE AND SUPPORT
I went to neds from sports bet only to find out they don’t care about the quality of their support services and make you wait up to 24hours to bet with your OWN money. I deposited money from my partners card and because of the simple harmless action neds jump to treating you like a criminal by suspending your account along with the access to your money! Along with having to go through a lengthy dragged out process to verify your not a cyber criminal... they need more and VERY VERY clear warnings that using a card thats a different name to your own means your account instantly gets suspended along with the right to access your own money until they lift the suspension.. On top of that I rang their support line and spoke to what I assume was a 16 year old who was leaving me on long pauses, didn’t know how to answer any simple question or even know how to direct me anywhere properly.... I had to google how to do everything myself the service was that horrible. Overall worst experience any betting app has ever put me through period!!
Choose a different app! Or get harassed.
After signing up, I was regularly called and harassed by their telemarketers, sent numerous texts trying to get me to bet on their promotions.
Firstly, I’m not a major gambler, and just do it for fun here and there. I then got an email saying they would no longer offer promotions because it appears I used the promotions. When looking at my account history, yes I have bet on promotions (isn’t that the point of having them, to get people like me to place bets?), but I have also bet on horses and Supercars, many of which didn’t have promotions attached.
Why offer promotions if you don’t want people to use them? I have often bet more due to these and I certainly don’t win everytime. To me, the promotions have worked in Neds favour. Account closed and app deleted. Will spend my money elsewhere.
- Neds International Pty. Ltd.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 11 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Neds International Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.