PatchPets is a free dog social network app designed to connect dogs and dog owners around the world. This app will give dog owners the best experience socialising their dogs with their best furry friends.
Some of the features of our dog social media app:
• Friends: Make plans to meet up with people at the local park, or perhaps at a dog-friendly business. Connect with people who are just as passionate about their dog as you are.
• Share: Post pictures of you and your dog across our pet community. It’s dog social media for you and your pet.
• Vets: Browse through the vets available in your local area. Find a professional you’re happy to take your dog to.
• Explore: Make your way to a nearby dog park, walking trail or other places you and your beloved doggo friend can get some fresh air.
• Doggy Dining: Find pet-friendly locations such as restaurants, dog cafés, and other popular places where friendly dog owners meet.
• Doggy Dating: Meet furry friends and their owners. PatchPets is your all-in-one pet social network app. A great way to socialise your dog.
• Hit The Road: Use our app to locate pet-friendly hotels and pet-friendly caravan parks.
• Go Shopping: We’ll help you find the best pet shops to indulge in some retail therapy for you and your dog.
• Grooming: Find reputable dog washing businesses, as well as other pet grooming services, near you.
• Doggy Discipline: Find training centres, and doggy daycare centres, that will have your dog charming everyone they meet.
PatchPets is a dog social media, designed for dog owners to connect their furry friends with local dog communities. You can personalise your experience by creating a social profile for your dog, then interact and connect with other dog owners within the app.
Connect with us and keep up to date with more exciting features coming up!
Terms of Service: https://www.patchpets.com/terms-conditions/
-New push notifications for the park, chat invites, and group activities.
-New In-app-notification for park noticeboard, chat invites, and group activities.
-New timestamp format for in-app-notifications.
-Fixed some security issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very little dogs
Low number of dogs in my area. Better to just walk down to the local dog parks and meet people there.
Also, the daily notification “we noticed you haven’t used the app in while” became super annoying. I deleted the app for this reason. How about creating a notification instead that alerts you when somebody new signs up within 10km of you?
Good concept, but needs work and more people.
Developer Response ,
Hi Krista, we love hearing your feedback and appreciate your patience as we work to create a pawsome app for you and your furry friend! As we are still a relatively new app you may, unfortunately, experience a low number of dogs in your area. However, as our app continues to grow so will our users! You can help us grow this platform by inviting all of your doggo friends to the app. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration during the creation of the next update! – The PatchPets Team 🐶
Changes seem to have driven away the people who were using it
Finally you’ve fixed the auto log out issue but I still had to log in again tonight...
I don’t understand the current logic of format to dogs profiles. It’s over complicated. I don’t want to see on the first page which dogs this dog is now following 🤷♀️
I preferred the original version - dogs info on first page with ability to view a link to Instagram.
I couldn’t even scroll down properly through a dogs info tonight. And prior to tonight I had no idea where the dogs info had gone.
I hate that messages now go to message requests!! Hate hate hate it. It’s illogical to the point that wasn’t part of the concept being able to easily contact a dog in your neighbourhood for a play date? Frankly now no one new that I message actually replies to messages I’ve sent - where as previously they did.
It really feels like you’ve killed the app for the users. I don’t need another Facebook another Instagram.
It was fine the way it was. All I wanted as a user was the ability to have separate profiles for my several dogs. That’s all I needed.
You guys really need to take a hard look at how you’re killing your apps original concept 🤦♂️
This app that makes you smile! :)
I have been using PatchPets now for just over a month now and being a proud dog owner it’s given me motivation to walk my dog more often for play dates at the dog park. Seeing all the other dogs and dog owners in my area in real time using the app has also made me want to meet other dog owners. It is also a great place to find out about different services for my dog like grooming and different dog products that I had no idea about!! Such a fun app and I highly recommend it if you own a dog or plan to own one.
- JAF APPS PTY LTD
- 47.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PatchPets. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.