Create your own unique fan made Pokemon style cards from over 750 card backgrounds from the latest expansions!
Includes Sword and Shield, Sun and Moon, XY plus Trainer and Energy cards! All stages and elements plus V, V Max, GX, Tag Team, Ultra Beast, Prism, EX and Mega. Also supports GX Attacks, UB GX Attacks, Poke-body, Poke-power and abilities.
Compete in Weekly Events by submitting your own Poke Cards to compete against other players for the most votes!
This is an unofficial "Pokémon" app and is only intended for creation of fan made art.
• Customize everything on over 750 card backgrounds
• Weekly Events against other players
• Use any photo or draw your own
• View all your cards in a gallery and edit at any time
• View your cards in 3D and in the real world using AR
• Share with friends or family
• Print your cards
• Card Energy
• Card Description
• Abilities (Name, Description, Damage)
• Ability Energies
• Ability/Attack Bars and Icons
• Evolution Image and Line
• Weakness, Resistance, Retreat Cost
Have any feedback, ideas or need support? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by "Pokémon", "Niantic", "Game freak" or "Nintendo".
Augmented Reality “AR” is only available with specific iPhone and iPad devices.
In this release, we've fixed bugs and improvements to the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game
I love this game but the only thing I would change is you need to watch an ad to save your cards I find this annoying because I don’t have internet all the time. The only way to get rid of these ads is by paying money which I don’t think is good it makes the game boring. Maybe you have to watch an add to enter a card into the events?
I would add other types like Ghost, Rock or Flying types this would make the game bigger and more fun giving fans new ideas for cards like Ghost form Lycanroc or Flying Doge (meme)
The BEST Pokémon card creator
This one has the most variety and looks very similar to the actual cards. At first I thought I could only use the Colorless Basic card but if you go to edit the card and watch some ADS you can have access to Vmax, mega and other styles. Awesome app. I’m glad you guys update it!! I hope that when I watch those ads it gets you some $$$.
Love this game
First of all I want you to know this is the best Pokémon card maker ever and I don’t care to much if none of these ideas get put in
1. To many adds I think it would be good if when you were making a card you just watched one video and could pick between different cards because it is really annoying when you pick the wrong card and then have to watch another video all over again
2. I think you should add in double types because that would be really cool for some Pokémon like volcanion and others that are really obviously not one type
3. I think this is just a really good game and anyone thinking about downloading this should
P.s I think it would be cool if you could follow people so you had easy access to their art and I just want to say again that this is a really good game that could be slightly better
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Polybit Studio Pty Ltd
- 434.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Polybit Studio Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Cards $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.