App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual and monthly subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year's or 1st month's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More, Spirit Airlines FREE SPIRIT and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
Today, you’ll notice a new Trips screen with new awesome features!
The Trips screen has become richer, shinier and much more interactive. It now shows only important information on every period of your trip. You’ll have a full timeline of your journey, with all flights, hotels and layovers.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Pick me for featuring" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star
You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com
App in the Air crew
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best yet
I’ve used a number of similar apps in the past and this is easily the most thorough. Setting it up to your liking can take a little time but this is the nature of apps that provide significant optional information. For instance, I don’t normally need to be informed of changes to my arrival gate (when I’m arriving at familiar airports) but it’s nice to know that the option is there if I need it.
I use TripIt to import my travel details and it works seamlessly. I’m also pleased that AITA can import historical data and provides an overview of your travels in an interesting way. A little bit of fun doesn’t do any harm.
I bought a lifetime subscription as I was so impressed with the app and its killer feature - automatic check-in. You just give the app some details like seating preference (front of the plane, aisle seat) and it will check you in when the time comes. Just one less thing to do manually. Also, not requiring a data connection when overseas (subscription required) and getting SMS notifications is very handy when travelling.
I initially had a problem with a subscription but the developer is very responsive and provided a solution quickly (thanks Nikita).
Developer Response ,
Hi there. That's Alex from the "App in the Air" crew. Firstly, let me say thank you for choosing our app to your flights and for this awesome and detailed review. We are glad to know that the App is very useful and that you like its features, like automatic check-in, SMS notifications when you are offline, and that you like the stats of your imported flights. And great to know that you are our lifetime customer. Stay tuned to the new useful features in the app. Please, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ideas or questions. Or just send your request to Nikita. Alex
Does as it says. I’m having a lot of fun tracking my flights and all the other little details. Updated regularly. Has a bunch of features you can switch on or off. Especially useful if you travel a lot. Hopefully the updates make it only better and not ruin it over time like what usually happens.
I love the world map showing your history. I also like the way you can add all the past flights from before you got the app.
Shows you the flights & other details in real time, even in flight mode. After using the free version I decided to pay. It was expensive, more than I’d ordinarily pay but personally I’m pretty happy with it. Recommended.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you like the app! What can we do to make our app for 5-stars rating? Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com Nikita, co-founder.
Not for Australia
Apart from the fact it doesn’t function well within australia, it’s biggest flaw is it’s updating of flights as you book them. I booked a flight 2 days ago, and it still hasn’t shown up in my flights list, even though I asked to import from the flight app itself, which then just adds it again in the loyalty program. Many better apps are available like TripCase, which are way better at the job.
Developer Response ,
Dear Michaels, thank you for your feedback and lettings us know about this case with flight import. Can you please send me an email with the flight details which were not parsed at firstname.lastname@example.org I'll take a look. On a loyalty program, I might get it wrong, can you specify the case with it? Looking forward to your email. Nikita
- AITA LIMITED
- 199.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2020 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights $8.99
- SMS and Push notifications for 10 flights $13.99
- Annual real time flight status alerts via Push/SMS $41.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.