The official 2019 MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL app allows you to explore, connect and streamline your Festival experience.
The 2019 MIFF app lets you:
Explore the Festival program:
- Browse the program by name, date, venue
- Browse ‘What's On Next' at the Festival
- View both free and ticketed events
Buy and download tickets:
- Go paperless: your tickets can be scanned directly from the screen
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem sessions immediately
- Add your tickets to Passbook
- Add your sessions to iCal
Schedule your attendance and share with friends:
- Create a shortlist of events through your Wishlist and connect it to your calendar??
- Share events with friends through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include #MIFF2019 in your tweets
Left your printed tickets at home?
The app stores all your ticket barcodes on your device regardless of how you purchased (web, phone or in-person). Door staff can scan your ticket right from your device's screen.
About the developers:
Ferve Tickets are proud to support this year's MIFF program.
Whether you're buying tickets online or at the box office, knowing where to be for the next show, or having your tickets and passes when you need them, we're with you the whole way.
Minor updates and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Smart app that’s great on the go!
This app works so well on my iPhone linking with my calendar, I get my tickets on phone, they scan phone at the door, and I buy tickets and exchange tickets all on phone.
Only complaint is that searching for films is a bit tedious using the calendar search.
Please get it right MIFF
I’ve never had more frustration with an app over the history of an event. One might expect you to have some hiccups in the beginning and who cares if you don’t get everything working perfectly straight up. Surely it doesn’t take this long to get the app right? We even joked at the office about the app not working properly this year as I downloaded it. And you didn’t disappoint. Countless days where we couldn’t book tickets, a few days when the app didn’t work. I’ve downloaded it several times and still no joy. I buy a miff pass every year and you still cannot use the pass to buy more than 1 ticket at an event. How very ridiculous. So many little faults. It’s just frustrating and it’s embarrassing...
Great app, easy to use, fantastic information. Loved all the links in the tickets to session info, making it easy for rating movies, venue info easy to get to, and it never failed requiring login info again, made purchasing additional tickets really easy. It has made the festival experience really easy to enjoy having all the info so easily accessible and not have to worry about logistics.
- Vallez Pty Ltd
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ferve Tickets and MIFF. Some copyright content within the app vests with other parties but is used under licence or agreement with Melbourne International Film Festival.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.