Shoot like a Pro, even for newbies. Over 1 million users(Filmmakers, Vloggers, Yoga trainers, teachers, Sportsmen). Supports Bluetooth mics (incl AirPods).
MoviePro - the most powerful video recording & film making app with innumerable options. Unlock the true potential of iOS camera along with companion MoviePro Remote app.
• FEATURES •
- Record Video/Timelapse,
- Capture stills while recording,
- Record while playing background music,
- MultiCam recording**,
- Center Stage (iPad 2021 models)
- Portrait Effect with front camera**
- HDR mode**
- ProRes recording (iPhone 13 pro/pro max only)
- Clean video feed via HDMI/AirPlay
• Zoom Speed Control
• Upto 20x zoom (on devices with three lens)
• Tap to Focus
• Dual reticle mode (separate focus & exposure)
• Manual Focus/Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speed, Auto exposure bias, lens position)
• Focus & Exposure Pull
- MultiCam Recording:
• Select any two cameras on device, such as Front and Back, or Tele & Ultra-wide
• Select recording format (PIP, Split Screen, or Separate files)
• Quick switch cameras with 0 delay
• Manual Focus/Exposure/WB controls
- Quick Presets for Recording:
• Choose from a host of video resolutions(4K to 320x180) and aspect ratios (16:9, 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 17:9, 21:9, 2:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 2:40:1, 2:75:1, 2.55:1, 2.25:1, 2.20:1, 1.896:1, 1.85:1, 1.81:1)
• Choose frame rate (240 fps to 1 fps)
• Choose Video Bitrate and Compression (from 400% to 25% of native camera app)
• Video Encoder - HEVC, H.264, ProRes422, ProRes422HQ, ProRes422Proxy, ProRes422LT
• HDR mode (Dolby Vision)
• ProRes mode (4K for 256GB models, 1080p for 128 GB model)
• Audio compression Options
• Uncompress Audio or Silent Audio Options
• Video Stabilisation modes - Standard & Cinematic
• Battery saver recording mode for low energy consumption and high FPS accuracy
• Add, delete, modify, rename presets
- White Balance Controls:
• Auto White Balance
• Lock White Balance
• Adjust Color Temperature/Tint
• White balance presets
• Lock White balance by pointing camera to white object
• External microphone support
• Bluetooth microphone option
• Supports AirPods
• Select Builtin microphone
• Mic volume control(External mics only)
• Live Audio monitoring through headphones
• Stereo recording(iPhoneXR/XS or later)
• Audio meters
- Statistics and Assistants:
• Scopes & Monitors (Histogram, Waveform, Vectorscope)
• Focus peaking, Zebras, False Colors, Clipping
- Video Export Options
• Record directly in Camera Roll,
• Export to Camera Roll, YouTube, Dropbox
• Files App support
• iTunes File Sharing
- Inbuilt Video Editor
• Trim, rotate, SlowMo
• Set Aspect ratio, resolution, compression, codec (HEVC/H.264)
•.Adjust Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Vibrance, Color Balance, Shadows
- Camera UI Settings
• Lock interface orientation
• Hide all controls with/without reticles
• Composition Guides - Thirds guide & Symmetry guides
• Countdown timer
• Clean HDMI/Airplay output (configurable in App settings)
• Gimbals (Osmo Mobile, Zhiyun,etc.)
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic lens
• 35 mm Image flip,
- Other Features
• Choose record duration
• Location tag, Copyright info in Video Metadata,
• Switch Cameras while recording,
- Remote control
• Control all features MoviePro camera from another iOS device
• Modify camera settings, trigger recording from remote
• Contact Us •
@movieproapp on Twitter
** Capabilities and features depend on device
** MultiCam requires iPhone XS/XR, iPad Pro(3rd generation), or later
** Portrait Effect can be enabled from control centre & works only with front camera (max resolution 1080p@30 fps) on iPhone XR/XS or later
New in this release:
- Portrait Effect (blurred background) recording with front camera ( iPhone XR/XS or later running iOS 15). To enable portrait effect, open MoviePro app, swipe down from top right corner to open Control Center and set Portrait effect to ON. The effect will automatically take effect with front camera (limited to 1080p@30 fps preset).
- Center Stage effect support with front camera on iPad 2021 models (limited to 1080p@30 fps preset)
- Fixes for clean HDMI output
- Other bug fixes
For any concerns, questions, or suggestions, please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also leave a 5 star rating on the AppStore if you like MoviePro.
(Recap) What is new in MoviePro v8.0+:
• ProRes recording on iPhone 13 pro/iPhone 13 pro Max models.
Along with 10 bit HDR option, professional videographers using iPhone 13 pro models can also use 10 bit ProRes422 codecs in four flavors -- ProRes, ProRes(HQ), ProRes(LT), ProRes(Proxy). Each of these differ in bitrate with ProRes(HQ) providing highest bitrate (~200 Mbps for 1080p@30 preset, ~700 Mbps for 4K@30 preset). Only 256 GB & higher models support 4K resolution with ProRes, the 128 GB models only support ProRes for only 1080p@30fps preset. Due to high disk space consumed by ProRes videos, it's advisable to offload videos directly from the app to computer using iTunes File sharing, or using AirDrop from Files app.
• Clean HDMI video feed on external display
• iOS 15 compatibility
In the settings, user can enable 'Clean HDMI Feed' setting and then get the video preview mirrored on external display without UI elements. Setting this to OFF would default to the usual behaviour of mirroring the entire app screen on external display.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool, but iPhone overheats!
Great app: lots of great features and the remote app is the icing on the cake: just awesome real-time monitoring and control!
Big issue, though: my iPhone X stops after 3 minutes due to extra temperature. If you guys can fix that, this will be the best app ever imho.
I used this app from every angle one can. I recorded videos straight for 30 minutes plus. Never had any over heating problems. The new updates seem to be super and can’t wait for more things to roll out in the coming months.
UI changed, poor documentation
This looks like a pretty good app with some good features but documentation and instructions are really poor! After working out how previous version worked, UI has now changed and there’s lots of things I can’t do. For example, can’t get the camera to autofocus. Needs seriously better documentation/instructions. Support links send me to Twitter... seriously? Will go for a refund if I can find an alternative. Couldn’t get a refund!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deepak Sharma
- 33.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Deepak Sharma
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.