The interactive game "Find a letter" that operates on iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch is designed for preschool and elementary school-age children, as well as for everyone interested in getting to know and mastering the Latvian language alphabet.
1. to acquaint with visualization of 33 letters of the Latvian language alphabet - the graphic designation of the sounds;
2. to develop letter identification skill
3. to promote understanding of letter-sound correlation;
4. to train the fine musculature of fingers, memory, to promote attention retaining and observation.
How to play?
A bee shows a letter. The player has to recognize it and has to find the letter specified in the frame. The letter found in a frame needs to be marked, when it is done, a letter is articulated: one hears the sound of the corresponding letter. Each found letter helps the bee to fill the honey in a jug. Each letter in the frame is repeated three times. When the game is finished and the honey in a jug is filled, the player is informed of the time it took him to complete the task.
Advanced game navigation. Ready for iOS 6 and iOS 7.
The developer, E FORMA, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- E Forma
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © E Forma
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.