Tynker’s educational games teach kids coding the fun way! Kids learn to code as they fly drones, mod Minecraft, program with Barbie™, control robots, and explore STEM.
Tynker is the #1 Kids Coding platform! Over 60 million kids and thousands of schools use Tynker's award-winning curriculum to learn to code!
Strengthen your child’s educational foundation with step-by-step tutorials that teach kids coding in a way they enjoy. Your child will learn as they build games and apps, modify Minecraft, program drones, control micro:bit, and even explore STEM.
Whether your child loves Minecraft or drones, Tynker offers courses to teach them key programming skills.
Learn to code with Tynker!
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award
*** Academics' Choice Award
*** Tillywig Brain Child Award
*** Selected for Everyone Can Code program by Apple
*** Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
*** Rated 5 stars for Engagement, Common Sense Media
*** Featured by Apple in Education, Kids, and Best New Apps
*** Rated “Best for 8-14” by USA Today
• Learn to code by playing puzzles and games
• Use block coding to create games, math art, apps, and more
• Use loops, conditional statements, functions, and subroutines to find treasure
• Learn sequencing and pattern recognition while collecting candy
• Switch between block coding and Swift
• Learn to program AR, games, and apps
• Over 200 starter tutorials included
PHYSICAL COMPUTING - NEW!
• Program micro:bit using Tynker Blocks
• New micro:bit course teaches you all the new blocks
• Design Minecraft skins, items, mobs, and blocks – and then launch them!
• Use coding to change mob behaviors and build instant structures
Battle your friends with code. Write code to cast fireballs, avoid incoming spells, and collect power-ups. Program your bot to win in this new arena game!
• Learn to code drones, minidrones, LEGO® WeDo, and more
• Program drone flight paths and stunts
LEARNING WITH BARBIE™
• Explore 6 careers with Barbie™ “You Can Be Anything”
• Use programming to animate characters, create music, and more
COMMUNITY CODING EDUCATION
• Learn coding with our library of courses and activities
• Search millions of community-generated coding projects
• Tynker works in conjunction with Apple’s Schoolwork app
CODE AT SCHOOL
• Teach with the app that’s used in 90,000+ schools
• Lesson plans, classroom management, automatic assessment, and more
• Add coding to any subject with STEM coding courses
• Great for the Hour of Code!
Tynker’s coding games teach kids important lessons and skills. Program drones, Minecraft mods, games, and more with Tynker – download now!
Subscribe to Tynker to access premium content. Choose between the following auto-renewing subscription options:
-Tablet Plan - 11.99 per month or 95.99 per year
-Tablet+Web plan – 14.99 per month or 119.99 per year
Prices in USD and may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
To cancel a subscription, disable auto-renewal in your iTunes settings and allow the current period to end. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per iTunes policy.
What is Tynker?
Computer programming is a 21st century skill that kids can start learning at any age. While coding with Tynker, kids apply critical thinking, pattern recognition, focus, problem solving, debugging, resilience, sequencing, spatial visualization, and algorithmic thinking. The Tynker visual language makes it easy for them to learn and apply concepts like conditional logic, repetition, variables, and functions – the same coding concepts as any mainstream programming language.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Tynker is a wonderful game that guides you through the basics of coding. Although you are asked to pay to get more coding lessons you can still learn without paying. You make games using coding and publish them for others to see If your new I suggest try playing flappy bird.
Very Good but....
Tynker is by far the easiest to use texture pack maker I could find of the App Store. But it’s limited in its items. I would like to see all the items added and the new texture packs. Updating to 1.16 or the latest version. For instance tynker forced me to go to nova skin so I could make a armour texture pack. I have waited and owned this app of my old now dead iPad for almost 3 years now and hasn’t had a content update for Minecraft. The coding system is not the most hands on. I really think the main reason people download this app is for Minecraft. So getting in 1.16 at least would be good and if you can’t do that at least 1.15. For instance The item Ruby is no longer in Minecraft. It would be a positive way to improve the game. The item free hand for the bedrock edition parts can not erase the original design. For instance the Java editing is hard to use but you can erase the original design but bedrock is easy to use but you can not erase the original design. I brought premium and the learning coarses and good but the could be better. For instance to copping out of a zombie villager wearwolf. It’s simply said. There are mainly versions of the zombie village so don’t forget to could in the rest. Nobody has time for that. Knowing that there is not much of a chance that anyone will see this I just hope that it will get the update I’ve waited to long for. Thanks -Park Jimin
Good app but...
Hey, I like all you can do on this app, with Addons and stuff, I use it to customise all my stuff on minecraft. But just like you would normally do, there is only the minimum on Addons. For example, with the snowman trading post, you can only trade items with items, not blocks, and you can’t do double items for one item. I’d like to have a way of turning leather horse armour with one diamond into diamond horse armour, and I want to be able to trade items for enchanted items.
Another thing: you CANT CUSTOMISE ARMOUR
I’d love to be able to do this, because I want it to match my ‘ender sword’ that I made. You also can’t customise stuff like, for example, I customise a pumpkin head, and a snowman, yet the customised pumpkin head doesn’t appear customised on my snowman. Small things like these I need help with.
Even though this app and the website has its faults, I enjoy it overall. If I need to customise an object or item, I go here*. I make all my skins here too. Thanks for making this app, but please update it more regularly. Thanks!
*(With the customising, I can only change what the mod looks like, rather than giving it a whole new 3D shape. And I want to be able to have a library of parts, maybe from different mobs or something, to access to add on to my addon.)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neuron Fuel, Inc.
- 124.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9 to 11
- © Neuron Fuel, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Mobile Plan $129.99
- Monthly Mobile Plan $14.99
- Tynker Web + Mobile Plan $99.99
- Tynker Web + Mobile Plan $39.99