Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, rare problems
I love this app and use it almost everyday to make various images for many different purposes, be it funny or serious. Very effective and easy to use.
Only 20 layers maximum, no matter how big or small the layers are. I would love to be able to have more than 20 layers at once, because this issue leads onto the next criticism;
The one re-occurring problem that I have is that each time I merge multiple layers together, be it text or images, a few pixels are shaved off of the very bottom of the merged resultant, leaving the final merge to sometimes have up to 15 entire rows of pixels missing from the bottom! Please fix this issue since you’ve limited the layers Adobe!
Lacks image distortion/manipulation options, which makes some edits difficult due to the need to swap half-finished images between apps for that effect.
Pleased with results
Great almost a five star rating it just needs the ability to be able to draw and fill in with colours on pictures like I wanted to make the background of an image be black but there is no feature to easily do that. The cut tool is very easy to use but could have a more accurate smart cut, otherwise very pleased with the results that I have had with the app, easy and fun to use. The best part of app is its free and works almost just as well as normal photoshop.
There is just one thing...
I know you probably won’t listen to this comment about this amazing app like no other. But I won’t you to at least take this into consideration.
I think it would be a really nice feature if you could add a time-lapse view of your hard work. This feature would be the absolute cherry for the cake.
Thank-you for listening. 😀
- Adobe Inc.
- 220.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.