Lenka is a remarkably simple yet powerful, dedicated black & white camera app developed in France by world renowned photographer Kevin Abosch (kevinabosch.com) for professionals & amateurs alike, to create beautiful black & white photographs. Lenka is optimised for use with iPhone 7/7Plus/8/X-- For highest image quality, we suggest using these devices with iOS 11 installed.
- Realtime "What you see is what you get" preview as you shoot.
- Pinch screen to switch from rectangular "full frame" format to square format.
- Automatic focus or Manual Focus. (Manual Focus only available with iOS8 or later)
- Adjust exposure manually with control slider.
- Adjust contrast manually with control slider.
- Subtle cooler/warmer Temperature Tint control slider.
- Option to take photo by pressing volume buttons.
- Edit photos (crop/rotate) and share via email or messenger and to Facebook and Twitter.
- Export photos to Instagram! (Must have Instagram on your device for this feature)
- Tap the lightbulb icon to illuminate your subjects with constant light (not flash)
Lenka does not allow for flash photography or the use of your front facing camera. These are creative decisions which speak to our artistic philosophy.
"Free apps exist to provide the same kind of service, but often fall short of Lenka’s simple brilliance" - SlashGear
"Lenka is a beautifully simple iPhone app that gives photos that moody monochrome magic" - The Next Web
"When you fire up Lenka you immediately realise that it’s capable of much more subtle greys and textures than most normal camera apps." - Tech Crunch
"Lenka's simplicity is what makes the app so alluring" - PetaPixel
Fixed bug that caused to crash in iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
This camera is epic best app yet.
Hi great app but bug still not resolved..
Every time you open the app, the phone volume changes to minimum automatically. Please fix this issue with future update, otherwise great app.
Update has made this my No1 camera app
Update. The latest update with exposure control and manual focus really has fine tuned this app. I use this most out of all my iPhone camera options.
Nice pictures. However it's a little simplistic. Cannot touch screen to alter exposure and cannot use volume button to trigger shutter.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.