Productive is a free and easy-to-use tool that helps you build a routine of positive, life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
What can you do with the Productive app?
- Plan your habits with an easy-to-use interface
- Schedule habits for any time of the day
- Set smart reminders for each time of the day
- Stay on track with useful feedback
Why should you download the Productive app?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
Productive may help adults manage their ADHD by helping them concentrate on a daily routine.
Learn new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Passcode lock to keep your list private
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 3-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all Productive features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications to provide you with the summary of daily due things and time reminder for your habits.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Great news! We've added a new collection of the most trending habits created by our users where you are sure to find something for yourself. Besides, you will enjoy our new UI improvements, which will help you be even more productive!
Keep in mind to add your New Year's resolutions to the app to make them come true this year.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you’re anything like us, you need to drink more water, hit the gym, get a good night’s sleep, and read more. Everyone wants to be their best self, but how are you supposed to keep track of all that stuff? We’ll give you a hint—you’re looking at it. Smart reminders, motivational stats, and an easy-to-navigate interface make this app incredibly useful—and the awesome Apple Watch implementation doesn’t hurt either.
I’ve been using this app for a few days (free trial) and it feels like it was made for me. I’m a very visual person but bullet journals; post it notes or calendars stopped working a long time ago ago. Recently, due to depression , I felt the need to be more organized and productive and unfortunately Ive not been able to stay focused on the most simple things .. other apps can have all these reminder options or visual aids and etc however what I like about this one particularly is the fact we can:
- allocate a certain amount of time for each habit
- still tick it off as complete even without setting the timer (sometimes i forget to start a timer and by the time I’m done with a task I can just tick it off)
- having a timer on while you’re doing specific things allows you to understand the amount of time you spend on that activity and makes you focus more on it than if you just had a reminder And after a few days you start planing what tasks to do first based on the time you need for them so you’ll get into routines without forcing yourself into stuff as it happens with planners.
- the fact you can have sounds on and off while the timer is on is cute. I don’t feel the need to get sounds for meditation so far as there’s some sounds in the app already.
Unfortunately I’m on the free trial and can’t afford it yet but I can’t wait to see the graphs and all my activity laid out like that. Also be able to have multiple habits laid out.
Great app - love the flexibility, icons, suggestions, focus on wellness, and all the colours
This app is fabulous!!!! It allows you the user to customise it around your wants and needs. Loads of flexibility and ability to personalise to suit your days, weeks or month. Awesome selection of icons and colourful choices for fonts etc. easy to pick out and see what you want each of your categories to look like - would be fabulous if it could sinc with your calendar but honestly that is perhaps a good thing as this makes you think harder about things that are not ALL about your work day....for example I put in that I need to stretch and stand up every 30mins that I am working at the computer- this reminds me to do that and much more like drink 8 glasses of water, limit my caffeine, eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruit and go for a walk through the day....as well as putting regular appointments or things like calling family a few times a eeek etc....really great app - can’t recommend enough (& no I haven’t been paid....although I wouldn’t mind, considering how many people I have told about it !!!!) 😉 go on do it....
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 280.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 - 2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Productive Premium 1 Year $46.99
- Productive Premium 1 Year $34.99
- Upgrade Productive $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.