iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is stored locally in your Mac, unless you enable the synchronization options.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
Welcome to iDoceo 7 for Mac!
This is a major update for our iPad version which is now available on the macOS App Store as well.
You can now work seamlessly with iDoceo from your laptop, desktop or iPad
This is a standalone version of iDoceo that can be synchronized, if you wish, with the iPad app.
It is a free version for all those users who purchased iDoceo for iPad with the same Apple Id.
You may see the BUY button instead but this is due to an error in the Mac App store.
You won't be charged twice as long as you use the same Apple Id as in your iPad.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a music teacher and work at 2 schools. This program allows me the flexibility to keep track of every student and have different workbooks set up for each school and then each class. It tracks data, allows me to write note on all of my individual Instrumental Music students, keep photos and sound recording of their performances in the program right with their notes and 1001 other things. I’ve been using iDoceo for the last 6 years and I encourage everyone I know to use it.
Also really love that the developers are so contactable and helpful. I had a glitch last year where Period 4 just would not show up and the developers went out of their way to help. Earlier this year another little hiccup with a student who was in two groups in the one class and changing one set of group notes changed both sets in the class. Again a quick email and two days later I was sent a beta update to test to fix the problem. The fabulous service is one of the reasons I recommend iDoceo to everyone.
A-mazing app! I teach yr 7 & 8 maths in middle school (Western Australia, Albany if you really need to know🙃). Maths is separated into 3 areas - Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, Statistics & Probability - so I need 3 separate parts in my grade book all with their own tests, quizzes and exams. Each one also needs to be weighted differently.
This app does exactly that brilliantly! I can weight each test as I want and each area gets an average, so I’m all ready for reports. I can also search students and display all their stats for parent interviews.
I was also able to import my student lists from Excel. Just email your workbook to yourself. Open email on your iPad. Select open with IDoceo and import. Brilliant.
You can also bling out your gradebook with icons alongside of your marks. I do this for all my weaker students who require work reduction or modification. Especially useful when setting tests or writing reports.
Looking forward to exploring more of this apps features. Well worth the money.
Easy to use and extremely comprehensive
Love this app as it has everything I need in one place: spreadsheets to record assessment grades; spreadsheets to create overview plans with photos and video links attached; a seating plan for each class and the ability to attach information there; a day planner and timetable overview. It’s intuitive and easy to use, and has so much functionality that I am not frustrated or limited with how I set up my spread sheets. I particularly appreciate that there is a place to annotate comments for individual students on the grading spreadsheet. Over the past two days, I have collated an overview of a term plan, and attached images and links to videos. Everything is there when I open up a view for the lesson. It’s brilliant. I highly recommend this app, and I’m so happy to have had a friend recommend it to me. 😃😃
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.