iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
Welcome to iDoceo 5, packed with new features
● iDoceo Connect
Configure Math expressions in your questions/answers using LaTeX
Easily add questions from other assessments to create a new one
Configure open questions - manually or automatically reviewed - in addition to current multiple choice tests
Configure a start date&time for published tests and rubrics
New peer-assessment feature, let students assess their teammates
Online rubrics database
● Improved reminders and e-backpack
The e-backpack will let you store any kind of resources from iDoceo or other apps and use them from any other view in the app (requires iOS11 or superior)
Improved reminders, can now be shown anywhere
● Gradebook categories just got better!
Up to five nested levels
Easily rearrange gradebook folders
Individually keeps track of open/close status
● Grade book
New 'Group mode'
Drag&drop students to their position
Assign grades, annotations and resources to groups of students in bulk
● Bulletin board
Folders in bulletin board (requires at least iOS 11)
and much more!
Please check the What's new section in iDoceo.
Ratings and Reviews
A teacher 'must have'...
After 20 years I finally ditched my written records and planner and moved to iDoceo on my iPad. I was waiting for a product that literally could 'do it all'. The ability to import work samples and any sort of file to store with student work is excellent, as is the ability to record and add any sort of media within the App itself. As per guidelines I can seamlessly record my attendance each lesson via this App and the built in selection tools (with new wheel) allow for random questioning with ease. I have seamlessly imported existing rubrics and the ease with which these can be used within the App is dynamite. I am looking forward to an update to allow for an exact replica of what is marked to be exported to students, rather than just the summary of what has been collected. IDoceo is the 'one stop shop' at parent teacher interviews with all student work samples, annotations and feedback at your fingertips - literally. Devs do not rest on their laurels but continue to plough the work into this 'must have' tool for ANY teacher. (I haven't even gotten to the planning/calendar tools as yet!!!). Brilliant.
A-mazing app! I teach yr 7 & 8 maths in middle school (Western Australia, Albany if you really need to know🙃). Maths is separated into 3 areas - Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, Statistics & Probability - so I need 3 separate parts in my grade book all with their own tests, quizzes and exams. Each one also needs to be weighted differently.
This app does exactly that brilliantly! I can weight each test as I want and each area gets an average, so I’m all ready for reports. I can also search students and display all their stats for parent interviews.
I was also able to import my student lists from Excel. Just email your workbook to yourself. Open email on your iPad. Select open with IDoceo and import. Brilliant.
You can also bling out your gradebook with icons alongside of your marks. I do this for all my weaker students who require work reduction or modification. Especially useful when setting tests or writing reports.
Looking forward to exploring more of this apps features. Well worth the money.
Can’t imagine how I used to teach without it
How on earth did I ever remember my student’s names before I had idoceo with its wonderful seating plan feature (complete with student photos)? Keeping track of student conversations, observations and assessments was a nightmare before idoceo. I now mark attendance in about 5 seconds flat and have access to great tools like timers and student randomisers at my fingertips. I just created a beautiful rubric in 5 mins using idoceo, and now I can click on a student photo, easily select cells from the rubric, and voila, I have their score automatically calculated. I can select a results column and idoceo will read the data out loud to me, making reporting a breeze. So many amazing and useful features that I have only just begun to explore. Now that I am using idoceo I feel like such a together and organised teacher. This app is just getting better and better and is supported by a well-managed website and forum. Much love to the developers.
- Bert Sanchis
- 144 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swiss German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 iDoceo Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.