iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
Welcome to iDoceo 6!
A major update with many interesting additions
• Customizable main menu, add and sort your shortcuts
• Classes may now have an associated icon
• Faster access to all options
• Quick class selection, current, next and previous classes
• Improved group mode selection
• Improved icon counter
• Easily share a column from your gradebook with other iDoceo users dragging them
Global notes details
• All timestamped notes assigned to classes and students in a single view
• Revamped handwritten notes (iOS13)
• Multiple paper types and ever increasing page size
• Improved editing tools
• Bulletin boards and seating plans can now be annotated
• Share your seating plan annotations with other users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A-mazing app! I teach yr 7 & 8 maths in middle school (Western Australia, Albany if you really need to know🙃). Maths is separated into 3 areas - Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, Statistics & Probability - so I need 3 separate parts in my grade book all with their own tests, quizzes and exams. Each one also needs to be weighted differently.
This app does exactly that brilliantly! I can weight each test as I want and each area gets an average, so I’m all ready for reports. I can also search students and display all their stats for parent interviews.
I was also able to import my student lists from Excel. Just email your workbook to yourself. Open email on your iPad. Select open with IDoceo and import. Brilliant.
You can also bling out your gradebook with icons alongside of your marks. I do this for all my weaker students who require work reduction or modification. Especially useful when setting tests or writing reports.
Looking forward to exploring more of this apps features. Well worth the money.
Easy to use and extremely comprehensive
Love this app as it has everything I need in one place: spreadsheets to record assessment grades; spreadsheets to create overview plans with photos and video links attached; a seating plan for each class and the ability to attach information there; a day planner and timetable overview. It’s intuitive and easy to use, and has so much functionality that I am not frustrated or limited with how I set up my spread sheets. I particularly appreciate that there is a place to annotate comments for individual students on the grading spreadsheet. Over the past two days, I have collated an overview of a term plan, and attached images and links to videos. Everything is there when I open up a view for the lesson. It’s brilliant. I highly recommend this app, and I’m so happy to have had a friend recommend it to me. 😃😃
Organising made easy
I have been using this app for 2years now. I plan my basic lesson sequence first using the planner. I can enter all the holidays and sports days etc. and then fill in the rest. I can bump lessons if I get behind or we finish work early. All my seating plans are there at my fingertips and I can easily move students around as needed.
All my results and behaviour merits and comments are also entered in different tabs.
Writing report cards becomes easier as I can see all the comments, attendance and results for each student. I can also attach student files to their profile so all the information is easy to access.
I can generate graphs of class results. All in all a fabulous app that saves me a lot of time and helps me stay organised.
With the addition of another app by the same company, Grade scanner, I can also create quick assessments and scan them to grade them immediately. Then I just enter a column with the results. So easy.
The addition of the rubric grading system in a recent upgrade is also really exciting. I can import my rubrics and mark assignments directly on iDoceo and the results are entered.
Lots of great features that I am still exploring.
- Bert Sanchis
- 172.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swiss German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 iDoceo Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.