Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
The IFTTT app also integrates with your iPhone and Apple Watch's Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at https://ifttt.com
Help and Support https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
+ New archive management tools let you view and restore your archived created Applets.
+ UI improvements and bug fixes
+ Check out new services from Amba, Govee Home, RoosterMoney, Vybit Notifications, and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It looks great and powerful, although I don’t have any device to connect with to try does it really work.
I have a similar idea, but the difference is that I more want to build a app that can connect different apps in the same device. For example, set a time to play 1 hour music in a playlist or radio automatically
So far, so great
I’m absolutely loving this app, automated everything that I’d do manually from making coffee to turning the lights on as I arrive home. Excited to see what the future holds.
Feature request/ QOL improvement would be an ‘and/or’ gate functionality, to trigger multiple applets at once or require multiple inputs to trigger a single output. Currently I’m updating a Google Sheet with multiple inputs (time, location) and reading a cell update for an output (lights on)
Once accessible, now not
Other blind people using VoiceOver on IOS were raving about this app, so I thought I'd try it. It seems that accessibility was completely broken in July or perhaps earlier. It's not just a bit less accessible. I cannot use it at all. In late July I read a mea culpa from the developer, as I recall, on AppleVis or some such, assuring that accessibility was a priority and would be restored. Not in the August update at least or so it appears.
Come on people! Let's see some credible steps. You apparently got it right once before after all. I look forward to revisiting this review/rating in the future.
- IFTTT Inc
- 58.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 IFTTT Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.