The IMB Mobile Banking App lets you do your banking on your mobile when and where it suits you. With all the functionality you need day to day and all of the security you would expect from Internet Banking, banking on your mobile device just got better.
The IMB Mobile Banking App will register your mobile device for added security, and allow you quick and easy sign on with Touch ID or a secure 4-digit PIN
With the IMB Mobile Banking App you can:
• Sign on with your fingerprint (on devices with Touch ID)
• Tap to check up to 3 account balances without logging in with Balance Peek
• View up to 12 months’ transaction history
• Switch between your personal and business accounts
• Transfer money to your payees
• Set up a new payee and delete an existing payee
• Transfer money between your IMB accounts
• Pay billers using BPAY®
• Set up a new biller and delete an existing biller
• Schedule one-off transfers
• View and delete pending payments
• Share payment receipts via Email, SMS and Facebook
• Customise your accounts using images from our library
• View your accounts in grid or list format
• Find your nearest Branch or ATM
• View current interest rates
To register your device for the IMB Mobile Banking App, you’ll need to be registered for Internet Banking and SMS 2 Factor Authentication (2FA).
IMB Members not registered for Internet Banking and SMS 2FA should visit imb.com.au or call us on 1300 123 164. First time Internet Banking users will need to log on to Internet Banking at least once before using the app.
When first registering for the Mobile Banking App, you will be asked to provide your usual Internet Banking login details. You will then be sent a one-time security code to your registered mobile number via SMS. You will need to enter this code to set up your secure 4-digit App PIN. Once your 4-digit App PIN is set up, this is all you will need to log in to the Mobile Banking App. Your App PIN can be changed at any time from within the Mobile Banking App.
Established in 1880, IMB Bank has been helping people achieve their financial goals for over 135 years. We do this by offering competitive products, practical solutions and superior customer service.
For Terms and Conditions of use for the Mobile Banking App please refer to IMB’s website. Normal data charges apply. Check with your phone provider for details. Consider the PDS, available from IMB, before making a decision about this product. IMB Ltd trading as IMB Bank | ABN 92 087 651 974 | AFSL 237 391.
- Osko by BPAY™ - Osko is an innovative payment service which allows Australians to make and receive faster payments to each other via any participating bank.
- PayID is an addressing service for payments that replaces the need to provide your sensitive financial account details, such as BSB and account number. A PayID can be set up using a Mobile Number or Email Address.
- Registered Device Management – View and manage mobile app registered devices.
- Security enhancements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not happy, people with older phones can't use the app & can't update because you need iOS 8 or better, not fair to people that don't have it or can't update to it, was working fine
Makes quick transfers easy
Super quick. Use Touch ID and I have money transferred from accounts within the minute. Very useful.
One feature I’d love imb bank to have, would be Apple Pay or whatever that one is where you can scan your Apple Watch/iPhone and pay for stuff like payWave.
But great app
It’s good, but...
I’ve never needed to complain about the app, it’s always worked perfectly and never inconvenienced me. A little recommendation though, it would be a brilliant feature if you added a ‘category’ section, with how much you spent on each category per week/month. e.g (Eating out, entertainment, groceries, miscellaneous, fuel. etc.)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IMB LTD
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © IMB Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.