Turn your iPad into an MPC with more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iMPC brings the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily. With features including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats, the possibilities are endless. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
- Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
- "3D Perform" controls -- use your iPhone's motion sensors to control parameters
- Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
- Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
- Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
- Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
- Use with Tabletop’s Timeline Editor
- Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
- Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
- Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
- Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Simple drag and drop program creation
- Effects include delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- Note Repeat: 1/8 note - 1/32T timing, with latch
- AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
- AudioPaste samples from hundreds of compatible apps
Check out our other apps in the MPC Collection: iMPC for iPhone and iMPC Pro 2. Happy music making!
Here's a full list of all of the bug fixes and performance improvements included. If you're happy with this update, please leave us a review. :) If you have questions, feel free to email our support team at email@example.com.
New in this version:
- Tap Tempo, "Clone and Edit Sound", and sequence number labels are no longer cut off on some iPad/OS combinations
- Fixed crash in news feed when scrolling through SoundCloud Following list
- Fixed crash when disabling the Bitcrusher
- Users are no longer able to attempt a SoundCloud upload with no track name (error 422)
- Fixed bug in which sometimes tracks were uploaded to SoundCloud as Private when Public was selected
- Fixed infinite spinner over news feed button that happened sometimes
- "More Compatible Apps" menu now functions properly again
- Green SoundCloud success checkmark no longer appears when the SoundCloud upload has failed
- Fixed blank screen that could occur when going to and from the sampler in Program Editor
- MIDI is not sent out to other software running in the background on the iPad when pads are hit
- Various small tweaks here and there
Ratings and Reviews
Like it a lot
No fancy stuff like midi or audiobus but it is fun and immediate
The functions like 16 levels and beat repeat work well..
Keeping it simple means you can get to work on a beat and get it done quick.. Sounds are punchy enough for me.. Recommended beat maker/jam tool
impc review- giftshoppe
Save/export function has bugs , this needs to be sorted out ASAP!
Get caught in the final screen with no way out other then quitting the app ! Not good ....
Effects need a bypass switch ......
An option to record a live session ....
Granted its a new piece of software , but if I can't record anything more then a loop which don't even export properly what good is it to me ?
You got my 7$ akai , now give me what I paid for !
I didn't pay for an unfinished piece of cluttery junk that kind of works but doesn't ....
Updates please .
Great looking interface , awesome functionality ,
With some tweaks and debugging , this has huge potential ,
Maybe you need to pay some industry brains to point u in the right direction ?....
Wish list ....
8 tracks ...
Live mix down function ....
A HOLD button .... Please <----
Some sample manipulation tools ...
Eg, reverse, pitch/key , Adsr contr0L ..
This app could go next level !
Shame it's not quite there yet..
Cheers wrap sheet !
Got it all working in a short time due to the smart layout and the ease of use. Is lacking decent audio export function which means you have to fetch your audio exports from an iTunes computer (not so smart for an app designed for a mobile device)
I also feel the sequencer needs an editor. The sampler recording functions are very limited and lack controls such as stereo or mono input and there is no input gain. I have also found that I cannot monitor the audio input when using with iRiff Port which means I have to sample blind. Only has WIST midi over Bluetooth. This app really needs core midi support so you can sync to your external DAW.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.